A duck the size of a horse 36 56.25%
100 duck sized horses 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan you are going to" spite vote" for whoever doesnt join youre G-8, Im starting to think that you actually feel that youre alliance is morally superior or something, and that is really really lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a big difference between a spite vote, and voting out people outside of your alliance.

I don't think my alliance is morally superior at all. What we are is a group that's working together for a common goal. I'm pointing out to people why it's advantageous for them to join our alliance.

You're trying to frighten people in to NOT joining the alliance, while offering them an uncertain future in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre rhethoric goes on, do you actually offer people who join youre alliance a "certain future"? Youre just telling them "When we make it to the final 8, well take it from there" That sounds quite "uncertain" to me.
Also zurvan what is going to happen to somebody who is not in youre G-8? We arent going to get spite-voted for not joining are we?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. When we get to final 8, we're all on the same level, and we all know it's coming. It's much better than "hope val & kokiri don't decide to vote you out second on a whim".
2. You obviously don't understand wtf you're talking about
Old 09-10-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what this means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill explain it to you again if you like. You are labeling the same actions according to who does them, if you do it you give it a positive connotation like "smart" or " group effort" when we do the same actions you give them a negative connotation.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just pointing out that, of the group not in the alliance now, there's a large number of players known for their FPS, that probably can't be trusted to hold to an alliance they make.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has nothing to do with my complain against youre rhethorical speech, but Ill bite.
its true that we cannot be trusted, because its a game that consists of backstabbing . However you have yet provided any evidence of why you can be trusted once the final 8 is reached.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. When we get to final 8, we're all on the same level, and we all know it's coming. It's much better than "hope val & kokiri don't decide to vote you out second on a whim".

[/ QUOTE ]

where did i get this reputation for FPS from all of a sudden?

Also, if you ally with us, you're on an equal footing with everyone else and, yes, the future's uncertain - because we're all equal, anyone could win. On the other hand, you've already expressly said you'll be favouring a small subset of the players. I think it was your second post to be specific.

Joining your side is choosing to lose in the nice, comfy, way, but it's still choosing to lose.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However you have yet provided any evidence of why you can be trusted once the final 8 is reached.

[/ QUOTE ]

Experience and reputation. I'm a lot of things, many of them negative, but nowhere on that list is untrustworthy. Same with the other people in the alliance.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:17 PM

Zurvan youre tactic goes on, if we want to defend ourselves from certain elimination it means that we acting maliciosuly and that we only want to harm others!( according to the link you provided)
Old 09-10-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

On the other hand, you've already expressly said you'll be favouring a small subset of the players. I think it was your second post to be specific.

[/ QUOTE ]

I invited those people to join the alliance. It's open to anyone who wants in.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:18 PM

all of this talk of trustworthiness is silly, especially at the this point, with the game becoming so polarized
Old 09-10-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan youre tactic goes on, if we want to defend ourselves from certain elimination it means that we acting maliciosuly and that we only want to harm others!( according to the link you provided)

[/ QUOTE ]

My "tactic" is building an alliance. Your tactic is attempting to stop the formation of that alliance, while offering no viable alternative.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

However you have yet provided any evidence of why you can be trusted once the final 8 is reached.

[/ QUOTE ]

Experience and reputation. I'm a lot of things, many of them negative, but nowhere on that list is untrustworthy. Same with the other people in the alliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan do you realize that once the final 8 is reached, ure going to have to have new enemies, enemies that were previosuly ure friends.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan do you realize that once the final 8 is reached, ure going to have to have new enemies, enemies that were previosuly ure friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? You mean there's not 8 winners?

[censored], there goes my whole plan.

Val: you're being retarded. You can stop now.