Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

I have never really gotten upset about a 2+2 post before, but Dids you are so far out of line here its unbelievable. I think you should be permabanned for that comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who understands what Dids was trying to say here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are making way too much of this. Dids isn't helping his own case very well - who cares if it's the Internet, that's the lamest way to contextualize something - but he was right - Sean Taylor did a little people-spitting in his time. Should be a completely throwaway observation but for the man dying shortly after Dids made it. Just unfortunate timing. If people were a little less reactionary, or Dids was a little less proud, it wouldn't be anything.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey everyone,

i started slamming dids in the bbv4l sean taylor thread, perhaps it should be moved there

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your posts are being deleted. Which if course is no surprise. What happened to the internet being a place for one's inner moron ? Oh right that only applies when a mod wants to say something ridiculous. Got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasn't a mod, I would have behaved the same

[/ QUOTE ]

On this I think we're both perfectly clear. Your clear lack of class clearly stems from events that predate 2p2. But yes I'm prepared to forget this, I've said all I want to say on this matter.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:36 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that almost all 21 year olds have some growing up to do...
Old 11-27-2007, 02:38 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
awful [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that almost all 21 year olds have some growing up to do...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I am a heartless bastard, this is a sick joke setup.

Disclaimer: you guys can make all the jokes about me you want when I'm dead, I'm positive I wont care.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Seriously just when I thought the Redskins couldn't run any worse. Taylor was my 2nd fav player in the NFL (<3 Chris Cooley) and was the heart of the Skins defense. Crushing blow to the organization. Dude was a top 3 safety and was 24, definitely could have ended his career as the greatest safety ever. RIP, I will be wearing my jersey proudly today despite it being a Tuesday.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously just when I thought the Redskins couldn't run any worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:17 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
or Dids was a little less proud, it wouldn't be anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean the thing here is its just this cycle of dids doing something moronic, a bunch of people say its moronic, then he calls ALL of those people stupid/whatever else he feels like using in an attempt to completely deflect the blame. Then he goes "oh man, remember that time you did something moronic? that totally precludes you from calling the moronic thing i just said exactly what it is". The fact that he acts like this every single time he does something stupid is just like "ugh i give up, jesus christ get some [censored] self awareness".
Old 11-27-2007, 03:17 PM

Does every thread on 2p2 have to be derailed by complete and total idiocy?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or Dids was a little less proud, it wouldn't be anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean the thing here is its just this cycle of dids doing something moronic, a bunch of people say its moronic, then he calls ALL of those people stupid/whatever else he feels like using in an attempt to completely deflect the blame. Then he goes "oh man, remember that time you did something moronic? that totally precludes you from calling the moronic thing i just said exactly what it is". The fact that he acts like this every single time he does something stupid is just like "ugh i give up, jesus christ get some [censored] self awareness".

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ,

What specifically do you think was "stupid". I can see why people thought what I said was insenstivie, but there's hardly anything stupid about it. It wasn't like I was shocked by the reaction I got or anything.

You should consider what words actually mean before you use them.