23-26 61 25.85%
27-30 32 13.56%
30-34 27 11.44%
35+ 32 13.56%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Official October Thread: General Discussion

I wanna puke b/c poker has been going bad for 5-6 weeks and by that I mean kinda no winning session. [censored] SICK I HATE POKER BECAUSE IT'S [censored] UNFAIR!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 PM

anyone willing to sell a big a FT mid-stakes database (or swap for a 2m+ Party db) please pm me, 2/4-5-10 hands needed
Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 PM

[censored] Hegel

The right of individual humans to be subjectively determined as free is fulfilled when they belong to an ethical actuality, because their certainty that they are free has its truth in such an objectivity; within the ethical they actually possess their own essence, their inner universality.

How can anyone write 300 pages where every [censored] sentence reads like that WHY AM I STILL IN SCHOOL
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] Hegel

The right of individual humans to be subjectively determined as free is fulfilled when they belong to an ethical actuality, because their certainty that they are free has its truth in such an objectivity; within the ethical they actually possess their own essence, their inner universality.

How can anyone write 300 pages where every [censored] sentence reads like that WHY AM I STILL IN SCHOOL

[/ QUOTE ]

it is a hudge brag that you are reading hegel, i wish i could go back and figure out what the [censored] he was talking about
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] Hegel

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PDKcX0Ji90
Old 10-24-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] Hegel

[/ QUOTE ]

I will coach you on Hegel!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] Hegel

[/ QUOTE ]

I will coach you on Hegel!

[/ QUOTE ]Too late I'm litterally printing my essay now. It clicked for me late last night when I was whacked out on too much coffee and like 5 hours sleep for the last 3 nights. I hope...
Closed Thread