fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 03:56 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not quite. What I said was, people aren't taking everything in, and are sticking to conclusions they made when they read Trebek's OP, despite evidence to the contrary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because your posts has led to you having 0% credibility. If there was nothing shady here, you guys wouldn't keep on adjusting and fixing your story so much, then it would just come out in one of your first posts. I can never believe an innocent person would behave like you in this thread, does not add up. Maybe his OP was even completely wrong, it still does not mean that you aren't involved in something shady.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, impressing/appeasing a glad-handing group such as yourselves isn't something I really aim for. Our story is the truth, as evidant of FT exhonnerating our accounts, but you can believe what you want. I won't lose any sleep(although posting on here may cost me a couple hours) like you will, worrying about bots taking your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

full tilt letting you guys back on to play does not "prove" anything. we all know that full tilt's reputation for customer service is worse than hellen keller's ability to beat tiger woods at golf.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not quite. What I said was, people aren't taking everything in, and are sticking to conclusions they made when they read Trebek's OP, despite evidence to the contrary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because your posts has led to you having 0% credibility. If there was nothing shady here, you guys wouldn't keep on adjusting and fixing your story so much, then it would just come out in one of your first posts. I can never believe an innocent person would behave like you in this thread, does not add up. Maybe his OP was even completely wrong, it still does not mean that you aren't involved in something shady.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, impressing/appeasing a glad-handing group such as yourselves isn't something I really aim for. Our story is the truth, as evidant of FT exhonnerating our accounts, but you can believe what you want. I won't lose any sleep(although posting on here may cost me a couple hours) like you will, worrying about bots taking your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't worry about bots taking my bankroll. I worry that when I play online I come across a-holes like you that can be anonynomous, whereas if I run across such an a-hole in real life poker/life/business etc. I can strike back so that you crawl back into your little hole. It is the a-hole hiding behind anonymity that worries me, you wouldn't have kept your teeth long if you behaved like this in a setting where you weren't anynomous. The poker sites has do something to avoid online poker from being a free zone for a-holes.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's a damn good idea to work together for motivation/non-tilting/etc

just yesterday, I was pointing out in the SSNL life or cheese thread that a good way to avoid tilt is to have other SSNL AIM buddies to keep one in-line.
These guys have gone the next step and do it in person. Hell, I'd love to have 2-3 other guys to sit in a room and grind with to get the hands in every day. I tried to get my friends interested, but they weren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 05-10-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

full tilt letting you guys back on to play does not "prove" anything. we all know that full tilt's reputation for customer service is worse than hellen keller's ability to beat tiger woods at golf.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess you don't want to be friends then? Bummer! BigTen sports are the best though. We have that in common. I'm not one to beg, but PLEASE be my friend.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:04 AM

Tell us which member of the team you are
Old 05-10-2007, 04:04 AM

For the record I have no problems with coaching and sweating.

I think there a couple issues at hand, first nation has taken an extremely dismissive attitude towards the whole issue. Given the information from the bot thread I think its completely fair for people to entertain the idea that bots are a possible explanation to the situation on some level. Why is nation so opposed to letting people discuss the idea that its possible?

Another thing is the issue of creating a team to consistently work together using a specific strategy and constant supervision and discussion during actual play. I wouldnt go as far as to say its unethical but I believe it goes against what 2p2 stands for as a community. I believe as a community we standard for thinking about poker not coming up with a simple strategy that will break even and nation has admitted he wanted to stake a member of the group. Is this really the kind of behavior we want the mod of a strategy forum condoning? Its surely not something I want and not the kind of behavior that someone who represents 2p2 should partake in. Nation is free to have his own opinions and ideas but if we dont condone them as community he should not represent us. The creation of teams of players to work over poker rooms is clearly bad for poker and one of our mods is condoning this practice, thats not someone I want representing me as a 2p2 mod.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't worry about bots taking my bankroll. I worry that when I play online I come across a-holes like you that can be anonynomous, whereas if I run across such an a-hole in real life poker/life/business etc. I can strike back so that you crawl back into your little hole. It is the a-hole hiding behind anonymity that worries me, you wouldn't have kept your teeth long if you behaved like this in a setting where you weren't anynomous. The poker sites has do something to avoid online poker from being a free zone for a-holes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, I'M the A-hole? You've got to be kidding! We were just trying to make a living at something we love, and you guys come in with your false accusations and witch hunt. Irony notwithstanding, I think you've got it backwards mate.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:05 AM

I counted twice so far nation said he wasn't posting anymore, yet continues to post. That's only from skipping every other page in this thing.

The funny part is, if this was some random person he didn't know, Nation would be one of the first people to cry blasphemy to anyone that would listen.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:10 AM

I'd say its over 95% that these guys are bots based on what I've read. The evidence is overwhelming if its accurate.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say its over 95% that these guys are bots based on what I've read. The evidence is overwhelming if its accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 60/40 that they are bots...the post-flop numbers are just too close

the rest makes sense