Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2004, 01:17 PM

Default Re: why boobs?

Isn't there still some chance of breast growth at 19 yet? I'd honestly wait a couple of years if you feel that's the course of action.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:22 PM

oh, well sorry - i thought this whole thread was fishing for responses in a way....

I still say that self-confidence and being happy with yourself are important and if that can be bought, then good for you..

I am in a profession where I do cosmetic procedures for people all the time that are concerned with their looks.

I change the way people look significants and how they view themselves.
It is very exciting when someone tells me: "I feel like I can smile again now for the first time in years"

I have the incredible power to give people self-confidence and I know how important that is.

If you really want this, I say do it.

And, I was serious in my original post - I love breasts on a woman and the bigger the better. Disproportion is really cool.. I'm completely into it.

And my girlfriend's are real, not fake, she is a breast freak of nature... (fyi, she always talks that she will probably need a reduction someday of which I say "absolute NONSENSE!"

Still... a 19 year old female regular poster to a poker message board???? I'm still a little skeptical.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:22 PM

I agree with Ray Zee, getting breat implants is stupid. If you want to look good all you need to do is be healthy, eat right, excercise, good clothes and have a good personality.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:26 PM

Men love boobs because we don't have them.

Just make sure that you get them IN PROPORTION to your body. I think that when you get them insanely out of proportion, that is when you get the reaction that Mr. Zee spoke of.

If you have a nice set of proportionate boobs I think you will get more the response you are looking for (a little more attention and confidence), rather than every dog in the world trying to hump your leg! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Also, please try to look into the future. I know a TON of girls with boob jobs and 2 things that I think you have to consider.

1. Many girls who get boobs to gain confidence get what I call "silicone on the brain". They get a new set and a year later...they want another new set. Then another, and then another. It truly does become an obsession. Sometimes its just them, and sometimes its a competition thing. "Did you see Suzy's new boobs? Her's are bigger than mine! I'm going to have to get mine done again!"

I'm not joking...I've seen it numerous times.

2. Over time those girls are going to sag. Gravity is your worst enemy. The only way I know to get them "lifted" is more surgery. I think only 1 girl in the many, many, many girls that I have known has had the minor "lifting" surgery and she wasn't really happy with it. The rest all "traded up" and got them bigger. They felt it was the only way to get that "right off the showroom" look that they enjoyed initially. Once again, it's a vicious circle.

It's alot to consider...more than most would think. Good luck with your decision.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:49 PM

Take this with a grain of salt. I dont know you, and have never seen you. So it may apply, it may not. Hopefully it will give you some ideas.

If you're getting them for yourself, to make you feel more complete as a 'woman'. Ok, i can buy in. If you're getting them for how others perceive you like a band-aid cure for your self esteem, save the money from the surgery and spend it on a shrink.

There are plenty of happy women out there with small cans. Longterm, personality is what your mate gets to wake up to in the morning.

[ QUOTE ]
I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with the boy, but with yourself. It has nothing to do with your breasts, btw.

[ QUOTE ]
I know getting BA will not cure all of my self esteem issues, but I believe it will make me more comfortable in my own skin and that is why I am doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until something else comes up that you may see as a 'block' for you as far as attracting men.

[ QUOTE ]
I really NEED BA because I look more like a boy than a girl and it greatly effects the way I see myself as a female.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if a guy saw you from behind, or the neck up, you look like a boy? If that's the case, you are a prime candidate for further surgery once the initial euphoria of you BA wears off and you find something else that may be a reason you can't get close or attract a guy.

[ QUOTE ]
To me, she looked beautiful the way she was. But in my case, it's different.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be her exact way of thinking also. Ever consider that? Wouldn't it be funny if you both thought this same thing when you saw each other?

[ QUOTE ]
In some ways I wish boobs didn't mean anything in our society. Maybe then I wouldn't be going through with this surgery. But I am because I don't feel "feminine."

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like your getting them for 'society' more than for yourself.

Based on your post, and much of the underlying tone contained within, i would suggest going to see someone to see the 'real' reason your not happy with yourself. Take him a copy of your initial post. That should give them a good starting point.

That is, if you're not 'scared' of the real reason and just want the band-aid temporary cure.

I also fully agree with Ray's response.

b
Old 06-19-2004, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should post a picture so we can all decide. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, pictures please

Breasts, Beer, Pizza.... thats all I need to be happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2004, 04:56 PM

it's boobs or butt. the reason is because we can actually see the shape of them, and within reason, guess as to how firm/soft they are.

if your vagina was not covered by clothing, you wouldn't have to get a boob job.

cheers!
Old 06-19-2004, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still... a 19 year old female regular poster to a poker message board???? I'm still a little skeptical.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-19-2004, 05:29 PM

Reminds me of the old story:
A couple is sitting in a restaraunt talking after a nice dinner. The girl asks: "what do you look for in a woman?" The guy responds: "I want a woman I can talk to. Someone I can respect as a partner and reveal my inner self to. I am just looking for someone sensitive and wise to share this crazy life with."
The girl asks: "Which quality attracted you to me?"
Guy replies: "your big tits."
Old 06-19-2004, 05:49 PM

You don't need boobs if you have other skills.

This is one I use with women:

I call it the Ice Cream Cone Lick
This is a cunnilingus skill (oral sex on women), think ice cream cone. No, not how it tastes, but rather how you lick it: the wide flat stroke feels good on a woman's clit.