Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 09-10-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: V1.07b

Here is a suggestion that would help me, and maybe others...

I have several stats selected for display and I don't have room to display the stats abbreviations as part of the display for each player. But it might be useful to have one small separate floating window with just the abbreviations for the selected stats, in order, and in the proper format.

For example, a small moveable window with the following abbreviations only (would change to match whatever stats are selected):

VP/PF/ST/FB
CB/FC/AG
WS/W$/HD

I sometimes experiment with different stats selected for display, and right now I write a "key" on a piece of paper so that I don't forget what is being displayed.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:34 PM

What are you dataminers doing? I datamine 24/7 and I'm thinking the fact I would have to rebuild the database every time I want to play is too much of a PITA.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:38 PM

Can't you datamine with RT, save the HH's, and then import into PT later? That's my plan anyway...
Old 09-10-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't you datamine with RT, save the HH's, and then import into PT later? That's my plan anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think RT is a table-opener...is it? I use Full Tilt Table Opener to mine full tables and have PT importing every minute so that I don't have a huge load of hands to import. If I want to use RT, I need to save all of those to a separate dir and then have RT rebuild the DB everytime I go to play. I guess I wouldn't mind rebuilding if RT would just read my PT databases so that I don't have to save my observed HHs in two places (the DB and locally).
Old 09-10-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think RT is a table-opener...is it? I use Full Tilt Table Opener to mine full tables and have PT importing every minute so that I don't have a huge load of hands to import. If I want to use RT, I need to save all of those to a separate dir and then have RT rebuild the DB everytime I go to play. I guess I wouldn't mind rebuilding if RT would just read my PT databases so that I don't have to save my observed HHs in two places (the DB and locally).

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. So instead of using PT as your mining tool, use RT in conjunction with FTTO. Save all of your captured hands to a folder marked "unprocessed hands for PT" or something. Then when you need to use FT for deeper stats analysis, start by importing all hands from that folder.

It adds a step and creates a second database of the same hands, but I really love RT, so it's worth the extra little bit of work (just a few minutes, really) to organize and execute this.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:47 PM

Another method you can do is the following:
1. Datamine as you are now and importing with PT.
2. Have PT move the files to a folder marked "unprocessed for RT"
3. When you want to play, in RT you don't have to rebuild from archive but instead go to the settings and change "your hand history folder" to the "unprocessed for RT" folder and it will quickly scan them and "add" them to your DB.
4. move those files to your archived folder.

Basically it is just the opposite order of what Marlow suggested. Except it is quicker to import in RT so I would rather import thru PT first while datamining and then when I want to play it won't take as long to wait for RT to import.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically it is just the opposite order of what Marlow suggested. Except it is quicker to import in RT so I would rather import thru PT first while datamining and then when I want to play it won't take as long to wait for RT to import.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet. Whatever works -- bottom line is that RT is too good to not use.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:14 AM

Any plans to make the ranges colourable?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 AM

THIS THING IS [censored] TILTING ME!!!

Setup fine, Cant go to generic as "no .dll" WTF? What a dumb error message, how the [censored] can i fix it without the dll file?

Now the pahud panel thing shows the table then instantly vanishes. Wtf is up witht his [censored]>?

FAQ on your site doesnt work.

GRRR ON TILT!!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:32 PM

Suggestions

Coloured POPUP STATS like pahud.

RATIOS AND percentages - Limp/call 16% sucks vs 1/ or something.

STATS THAT RESIXE WHEN YOU RESIZE TABLES>

Got one of them working, new one didnt previous update works [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]