Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which do you suggest I do and why?
Heads Up Event 6 15.00%
Deep Stack Tournament 24 60.00%
Poker Super Stars Type Tourney 8 20.00%
Other. Please specify 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Are you guys withdrawing all your money?

[ QUOTE ]
matusow's playing 200/400 PL omaha on FT right now.

Then again, its mike....

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz
Old 01-19-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not taking my money off of Stars and FTP ... I'm just doing my best to get my money off of NETeller.

[/ QUOTE ]

you shouldn't even really be trying to get money off of neteller. If you have money in neteller the best thing to do right now is probably to leave it in there until their problems with withdrawing clear up... just read the forums and you will see that many people are going through grief because they made an EFT withdrawal just before or during this stupid fiasco and now their money is no longer in Neteller NOR their banks, even though it shows as cleared in their Neteller accounts. Various people have said CS reps told them it could take 2 weeks to process their withdrawals because of their 3rd party processors not doing business with them at the moment, so just wait it out until they get their current mess sorted so that you can SAFELY take your money out later.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm referring mainly to debit card stuff. I am maximizing my debit card ability.

But you're right, I am waiting for two EFTs -- one was requesting in the normal course of business prior to the announcement and is still pending and one was requested after the announcement when the first one said "accepted" -- the first one has since reverted to "pending".

And I wouldn't even considering asking for a check that might take two months to get here and have my funds be locked up in that system forever.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else noticed that the pros have essentially disappeared from FTP?

That seems ominous to me....

[/ QUOTE ]

I also noticed this, I'm sure they were told by FTP to stay off the site since they are using their real names just to be safe. I've only seen magicpitch sitting at the highest tables by himself probably just waiting for action from aba or other non FTP pros since I'm sure the Ftp pros have already informed him that they would not be playing on the site in the immediate future.

Just cooky speculation of course but there has always been super high stakes action even during big events such as aruba etc. I dont see any other reason for them dissapearing all at once.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:42 PM

as for withdrawing your money, i think it is a bit panicky. do you sell stock as the market crashes, or buy and hold? maybe not the exact same thing, but the lesson to be learned is dont panic immediately.

sit tight. the only people this affects (right now) are those trying to get their "friday paychecks" into a site...tonight. if you have money at a site, just play as normal.

this will affect "reload bonuses," new and existing fishies/donkies, and withdrawals for those of you who use your winnings to buy groceries, etc. and for "pros," my condolences.

recreationals...dont freak out...YET. but keep your ears open because the sky may fall soon.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys withdrawing all your money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if I wanted to...
Old 01-20-2007, 12:07 AM

I'm not..
Old 01-20-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also noticed this, I'm sure they were told by FTP to stay off the site since they are using their real names just to be safe. I've only seen magicpitch sitting at the highest tables by himself probably just waiting for action from aba or other non FTP pros since I'm sure the Ftp pros have already informed him that they would not be playing on the site in the immediate future.

Just cooky speculation of course but there has always been super high stakes action even during big events such as aruba etc. I dont see any other reason for them dissapearing all at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then again, its mike....

Gotta read man.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then again, its mike....

Gotta read man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did read. Thx.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:02 AM

Meh, Mike Matusow, John Juanda and Stuart Paterson are all playing 500/1000 O/8 right now.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:12 AM

I got $200 bucks in my bank account that I can get cash right now and $24,000 in poker/neteller uncashable stuff... I think I might have to go into top ramen and rice mode for awhile.... sucks.