Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Travelling to Liechtenstein?

Has anyone here ever been? I've been thinking about going. I understand English isn't totally uncommon. I think there's some nice skiing places, but I'm not interested in that. What else is there to do there? How expensive is it? How much would it cost to move there? Easy to get citizenship? I hear they have a great economy.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Travelling to Liechtenstein?

Wow what an odd choice for a country. You realize there are 30,000 people in the entire country with the largest city like 6,000 at most?

I've never been so I have know idea what there is to do. It's incredibly hard to attempt to move there (unless you are an EU citizen) or even think about getting citizenship. They have a great economy (because of lots of overseas incorporation) but it is for that reason a really expensive place to live.

English isn't common there, but I don't know how possible it is to get by with just English for a visit since I've never been. If you lived there you'd definitely have to learn German or French, but like I said it's super hard unless you are an ultra-qualified professional who is badly needed and no EU citizen could do your job. I'm seriously doubting that is your situation.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:51 AM

Yeah, the size is very appealing to me. Your answers are pretty much what I expected [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] thanks for answering though.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:20 AM

Luxembourg might be to your liking, its a little bit bigger and with a very good and booming economy. I don't know about obtaining citizenship there though.