Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Pokertracker problem

Hello, I dont know if this is in the right forum since i couldnt find the right spot, but hope i can get help, mods can move this if its not in the right spot.

My pokertracker seems to delete hands, it didnt do it before i changed accounts, strangely, my true winrate or my total rake for the month is wrong, it seems as if it deletes hands where i lose lol :P, so basically my winnings are bigger then they actually are, i dont know what can cause this, thx for any help .
Old 09-04-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker problem

this also happens to me. i would like an answer too
Old 09-04-2007, 06:16 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker problem

Hi all.

I have also a problem with Poker Tracker.

First, when I open it, a WARNING appears:
"Another instnce of Poker Tracker is already running. Be axare that if you attempt to import hand histories from multiple instances at the same time it could leasd to database errors.
It is suggested that you NOT run more than one instance of Poker Tracker at the same time."

Next, when I click on the room I play, a second message appears: Hand History Files.
"Please note that you currently have 513 hand history files in your hand history folder. This indicates that you have not been moving/deleting or allowing Poker Yracker to move these files (using the Move processed files... option of this window) when you close this window. It could also just mean that this is the first time you have used the auto-import functionnality.
In either case, this many hand history files could cause the import to be somewhat slow and appear to be frozen at times while it is processing. It is strongly recommenended that you use the Move processed files... option to keep this window running as fast as possible.

What can I do? I really do not know where are the problems.

Can you help me ?