Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: worst sexual experience you\'ve ever had

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure I want to go into detail, but it involved, in order: struggling with the condom, me losing my erection, her crying, me getting it up again, me losing my virginity, a tattered condom, and a pregnancy.

In retrospect, I played every street badly and got bad-beat too.

[/ QUOTE ]

potd
Old 07-26-2007, 10:51 PM

virgin sexaments
Old 07-26-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure I want to go into detail, but it involved, in order: struggling with the condom, me losing my erection, her crying, me getting it up again, me losing my virginity, a tattered condom, and a pregnancy.

In retrospect, I played every street badly and got bad-beat too.

[/ QUOTE ]

WINNAR!!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:00 PM

I still have the best, but you will never hear it. Hahahaha.

Actually, it's not that great, but I'm a prude so it really grosses me out to think about it.

Cliff's notes:

-I drive 3 hours to [censored] an internet girl who ends up being 5 years older than her picture.
-She has floppy [censored]
-She has a jungle downstairs (which grosses me out a little)
-We have terrrrrible chemistry in the half hour we spent together pre-sex.
-She reveals she's on her period (which absolutely disgusts me) but I soldier on since I drove 3 [censored] hours.
-I find out her baby is sleeping in a crib right next to her bed which we are [censored] in. Put this together with the previous point, and I have to reaaaally concentrate on happy thoughts to maintain a 75% erection.
-She pisses on my hand.
-I nearly puke, and drive 3 hours home with piss on my hand and blood on my dick.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:04 PM

was getting head in girlfriend's basement while watching the simpsons, best day of my life (age 16) until her 10 yr old brother drops down into the window well head first and starts banging on the window. her psycho mom sent him to spy on us. I am thinkin she was promiscuous in middle school, because a year earlier before we went to homecoming, like a week after i met her, her mom says "no bj's tonight" to her before she gets in the limo.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:05 PM

grey wins close thread
Old 07-26-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Which one is you?
Old 07-26-2007, 11:20 PM

Took home a girl and was too wasted to keep it up for more than 5 minutes at a time
Old 07-27-2007, 12:14 AM

omg grey no wonder you're such a nit. i'm sorry.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:06 AM

i met this cute freshman girl at a party last year. she was drunk and i was buzzed but able to focus somewhat. we start to dance and she begins shovin her hand down my pants. i ask her if she wants to go back to my place...

fast forward and im [censored] her brains out when out of no where she goes, "STOP! You're gonna call me tomorrow right?" that took me a bit off guard but i say yea of course dollface and continue teh sex despite having a feeling this bitch was not quite right in the head. after were done and im about to pass out she goes, "My friends told me that losing your virginity was painful but it def wasn't! Oh, by the way, my parents are coming in a week and they would love to meet you!"

my first reaction was, WTFFFFF HOW CAN YOU BE A VIRGIN AND NOT TELL ME BEFOREHAND??? my second reaction was, omg this bitch is crazy...i met her drunk at a party, [censored] her, and she wants to introduce me to her parents???

anyway, i pass out planning on dealing with it in the morning. when we wake up and i begin tellin her that i didnt want anything serious she flipped a [censored] and begins yelling and screaming like a [censored] hyena. im laying down in my bed completely ignoring her just thinking to myself 'prob not gonna bang her again...'

she finally storms out threatening never to talk to me again but then proceeds to call 24 times in the next 9 hours leaving voicemails every time as i obv never picked up. the voicemails ranged from 'omg im so sorry, please forgive me!' to '[censored] YOU PIECE OF [censored] JEW [censored]. I HOPE YOU [censored] DIE BY GETTING [censored] BY A [censored] [censored] [censored]!' needless to say i never talked to her again.