Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2006, 11:35 PM

Default More Republican Integrity - investingating Ann Coulter for plagerism

via huffington post and editor/publisher magazine

Ann's own syndicate will be investigating her for plagiarism -

she's getting better - she used to manufacture sources outright, now she's just copying stuff from others -

will the Republican's disregard for basic Integrity continue to the elections? I hope so.

RB
Old 07-07-2006, 12:08 AM

Default Re: More Republican Integrity - investingating Ann Coulter for plageri

wow between you and canis we dont miss any incredibly important political developments.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:23 AM

somebody has to pick up the slack that Pravda, er, Fox News misses. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - or were you looking to bash more folks going on hunger strikes to stop a phony and unjust war?

BTW, their ratings are dropping - O'Reilly in particular is slipping - maybe he should be more gentle when he tells his guests to shut up.

I love watching Rome burn.

RB
Old 07-07-2006, 01:42 AM

Ann Coulter is held up as the most important republican intellectual alive today. (now thats framing) Its a big deal that the best the repubs can do is plagerize.

KO beat Oreally in the 25-54 demo the other night for the first time ever.

The real victims are the people who watch Fox News and read Ann Coulter's stuff.

Maybe the other AC is about to be shut down, permanently.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
somebody has to pick up the slack that Pravda, er, Fox News misses. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - or were you looking to bash more folks going on hunger strikes to stop a phony and unjust war?

BTW, their ratings are dropping - O'Reilly in particular is slipping - maybe he should be more gentle when he tells his guests to shut up.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't O'reilly, Hannity, and limbaugh been running the top of the ratings game for the last three years or so? Just because there ratings drop a lttle doesn't mean there bombing it might mean they're just human.

Also, isn't fox news still the number one rated news channel? Your contempt and hope for them to fail is pretty transparent, to the point where being anything other then very best by a mile is slipping to you.

But, just continue to support the democrats, and pretend that them getting elected will change anything that has to do with anything.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But, just continue to support the democrats, and pretend that them getting elected will change anything that has to do with anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you'll keep pretending and supporting the GOP, right?

Blind leading the blind...
Old 07-07-2006, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you tell the whole story? CNN has dipped as well and Fox is still the leader.

link

Link to more evidence refuting your claim.

Perhaps you should stay out of your partisan web pages and find another source for your news.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:09 AM

This partisan nonsense is a pretty big reason why I'm disgusted by politics. I haven't ever voted in a presidential election - any election except local, actually - and I don't see myself ever wasting the time.

Guys: people are idiots regardless of their party affiliation. Shouting, "Democrats (Republicans) are the biggest idiots of all!" is not only nonsensical, but a complete waste of time.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you tell the whole story? CNN has dipped as well and Fox is still the leader.

link

Link to more evidence refuting your claim.

Perhaps you should stay out of your partisan web pages and find another source for your news.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah how cute - Steve found an red herring attack - my statement was true then, you admit - cool - I have Republican sources that back me up and state Fox news has slipped the MOST of all the news channels -

sometimes it's fun to hear Republicans debate points that are irrelevant and don't address my main point which is that your biggest shill is a plagarist and manufactures sources in her writings -

watching you bitch and call my statement partisan when it is TOTALLY true is also entertaining

Steve, watching you try to debate is like watching a child piss in the wind - very entertaining - thanks.

RB
Old 07-07-2006, 08:47 AM

Um, yeah, dude, Ann Coulter sucks. Can we move on?