Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
"They say it was a burglary. It absolutely was not a burglary," he said. "Down South, where we're from, there were many people targeting Sean, a lot of jealousy, a lot of angry people.

"Sean, he had a large group of friends, and he no longer hung out with those friends, so you never know where this came from."

<<< article goes on...>>>

What's really hard to understand is why he wouldn't just get the hell out of Miami? If you're living in constant fear, just move to a gated suburb in Virginia. Bring your whole extended family with if you need to. ESPECIALLY didn't he just have a break in 8 days prior? Was he trying to prove he was too much of a man to run?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I was talking about in my post. Most people would have bought a gun, but he obviously couldn't do that. There's also a very simple reason he didn't move out - it's hard to get out of your house and make good security arrangements in the middle of an NFL season [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I have a feeling we're gonna see 1-3 people get caught within a few weeks and they're gonna be his old 'friends' that he was trying to get away from. Sigh.