Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]
Some of you people have serious issues with women that you need to confront and resolve.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. no wonder you are "terrible at poker", Troll. (if you are actually here trying to refer that to the people "criticizing" (laughing) at brandy)
Old 06-13-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At the wonderful, outlaw poker game where I lived most of my life, this story would be told with Brandi as the hero and the rest just marks except Tom. When cons try to put a beat on each other, they usually don't appeal to the Internet for emotional solace.

Give me an over and under prop bet about how many times Brandi has used the locked out of my room, my mother is wiring me money story, loan me, stake me, loan me, stake me. Way to go, Girl. Beats nine to fiving or being a square John. The suckers will be lined up to stake you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Curious [censored] question. Do you (like some other people i've seen here with their inanity) actually [censored] think you can get her somehow with these comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who needs comments when a satellite buy-in would suffice?
Old 06-13-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some of you people have serious issues with women that you need to confront and resolve.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. no wonder you are "terrible at poker", Troll. (if you are actually here trying to refer that to the people "criticizing" (laughing) at brandy)

[/ QUOTE ]

A+. Please post more often.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:07 AM

Nice use of nested parentheses.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also i think i will take the 6:5 bet slansky offer just to crush some peeps

[/ QUOTE ]

counter for 50-100 blinds, which David will refuse making clear where he thinks the skill is, and make sure the money is posted so you don't get a "Brandi had 50% of herself she owes you the other $2,500."

if you do it this week (June 13-19), I will spot the game for you in Vegas.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and make sure the money is posted so you don't get a "Brandi had 50% of herself she owes you the other $2,500."

[/ QUOTE ]

truer words never been spoken
Old 06-13-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have not had a chance to read the majority of these posts, nor will I. At this point in time, my only focus is going to be on the upcoming events at the World Series and spending time with people who care for me.
I am not angered by David's post, although I am a bit sad and feel somewhat betrayed. I had opened up about many things that I have been through in my life and for him to say that I have some kind of personality disorder and to even bring up anything said to him in confidence is just completely wrong.
I will admit that I did not have an easy life. I do have some anger issues to work out. After the WSOP, I am hoping to take up boxing and get out some of my aggression in a healthy manner. The reason I am the way I am stems from the ammount of people in my life who have used me and mistreated me. That would make anyone a little unstable and quick tempered.
As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead.
It's obvious that he is obsessed with me, extrememly immature, and straight out enjoys the attention that this brings him. I've been more than willing to help him in the past (even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money), and I'm even willing to help him now. Unfortunately that is not an option for him. Perhaps I wounded his ego too much. I'm not sure. It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.
I would like to move on from here, but this problem is not going to resolve itself and I feel helpless in this situation. This has made me very sad. I truly wanted the best for Mark and in no way meant for him to feel that I took advantage of him. There are already enough people in his life right now that are (Chantel, Neverwin, etc.)
Because of the circle around him and mood altering substances, I feel his behavior towards me is more obsessive than it is based on anger. He still continually shows text messages from several months ago to other people constantly misrepresenting the context of these messages. All together, I feel very sad for Mark. I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done, I simply wish him the best and some good luck in his upcoming events. I hope he finds in life what it is he longs for and is searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandy, you are an [censored].
Old 06-13-2007, 11:40 AM

I was listening to the new White Stripes this morning and I think this song fits nicely here.

Effect & Cause

I guess you have to have a problem
If you want to invent a contraption
First you cause a train wreck
Then they put me in traction

Well, first came an action
And then a reaction
But you can't switch around
For your own satisfaction
Well, you burned my house down, then got mad
At my reaction

Well, in every complicated situation
You're the human relation
Makin' sense of it all
Takes a whole lot a concentration

Well, you can blame my baby
For her pregnant ma
And if there's one of these
On the order for laws
It's that you just can't take the effect
And make it the cause

Well, you can't take the effect
And make it the cause
I didn't rob a bank
Because you made up a law
Blame me for robbin' Peter
But don't you blame Paul
Can't take the effect
And make it the cause

I ain't the reason that you gave me no reason to return your call
You built a house of cards and got shocked when you saw them fall
Well are you sayin' I'm innocent?
In fact the reverse
But if you're headed to the grave
You don't blame the hearse
You're like a little girl yellin' at her brother
'Cause you lost his ball

Well you keep blamin' me for what you did
But that ain't all
The way you clean up a wreck
Is enough to give one pause
Well you seem to forget
Just how this all started
I'm reactin' to you because you left me broken-hearted
See, you just can't take the effect
And make it the cause

Can't take the effect
And make it the cause
I didn't rob a bank
Because you made up a law
Blame me for robbin' Peter
Don't you blame Paul
Can't take the effect
And make it the cause
Old 06-13-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The main thing to understand is that I wrote my OP to let people know that I wasn't aware of the Newhizzle story. Without that story, what I was doing is just par for my course whether you agree with it or not. I rarely care what people think about me as long as it is based on accurate information.

But like I said, I would have done things differently if I had known about that story.

As far as "distancing" myself from her, that wasn't what my post is about. She wasn't too thrilled I said she was a little nutty but then she went on to say "I guess that's because the truth hurts huh"? I'll still teach her if she wants and if I do, it is with Mark's blessing. Let me know who wants to lay 6-5 against her after I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough but you did take the long way to get to the reason for your OP. Also, most of us know people in similar situations who have either disguised why they were helping a PYT or were out there as a couple yet trying to convince others (and sometimes themselves) that it was strictly platonic/business. So pretty much anything short of you distancing yourself from her will continue to raise eyebrows regardless of how well thought out your posts may be.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From most views of reality, your behaviour is despicable. I hope this forum is on Brandi's side when she turns on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite a stretch to call it despicable. At least qualify what exactly is despicable. Older man, younger woman? Trading a couple lessons (or even using that as an in to get close to some young trim) for a staged photo?

You seem to be giving a 25 year old adult female a pass here so I really am curious as to what you find despicable. It certainly can't be a morality arguement if you want us to side with Brandi.