FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2006, 12:01 AM

Default $22 PP-Regular. AJo BB post flop

PartyPoker, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

CO (t4544)
Button (t4057)
SB (t6319)
Hero (t5080)

Preflop: Hero is in BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">CO folds</font>, <font color="red">Button raises to t400</font>, <font color="gray">SB folds</font>, Hero calls t200

Flop: (t900) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">Button bets t600</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to t1800</font>, Button calls t1200

Turn: (t4500) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">Button bets t1857 (All-in)</font>, <font color="black">Hero....?</font>

Im not really sure about any of my play here. I didnt really want to get it all in pre flop but should I re-raise out of the big blind? On the flop though I like the check raise, until he calls really quick. Then on the turn again I was unsure. If I fold here Im left with 2800 but if I lose then I obnly have 1023 left. Villian has played decent the whole tourney. Seems to have it out for me though when my QQ made a flush on river vs his AK. He hasnt shown down any bad hands though.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:20 AM

Default Re: $22 PP-Regular. AJo BB post flop

PF is ok, I prefer leading this flop than c-rasing it. c-raise looks like a draw or you getting clever with absolute air against the raiser. I bet straight out for 700 and fold to a raise against a decent player. As played its a tough one, if you think you are consideraly better than the remaining players at the table then 2800 is to work with and you may want to pass but your getting like 3 to 1 on your money and you wont be out of the tourney. as played I would probaly call but saying that I would have bet straight out to avoid this decision. you didnt play it terribly but i think mayber you was just getting a bit too clever when taking the pot down on the flop with no big decision should be your aim here IMO
Old 03-07-2006, 07:48 AM

Default Re: $22 PP-Regular. AJo BB post flop

I check/push the flop.

Since you didn't, I get the rest in there on the turn.