Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go Saints.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry about that. You think Jason David will have a job next week?

[/ QUOTE ]

He might be qualified, to bag groceries somewhere.
He is going to cost me alot of money tonight. I took the under let's hope no one else scores. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come this year. Marcus Colston was about the only bright spot of the night for the 'aints. That defense was awesome for indy. They do need to add two receptions to Brees' total tho. He threw it right to blue jerseys at least twice.

Jason David absolutely sucked. but he didn't lose that game all by himself. (he tried to tho [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] .)

At least there are a few La/Ark connections for me to root for there. gg indy.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone hold my hand and take me through steps to make a vid w/ sound hopefully. i have a microphone.

i want to make one

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help you with this right now (tired), but whenever you get the video cap software going, please press pause after you fold T3o MP so we don't have to watch the others play the hand out. Unpause before next hand.

Buzz
Old 09-07-2007, 12:37 AM

unusual flapdoodle in the omaha forum..
Old 09-07-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can someone hold my hand and take me through steps to make a vid w/ sound hopefully. i have a microphone.

i want to make one

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help you with this right now (tired), but whenever you get the video cap software going, please press pause after you fold T3o MP so we don't have to watch the others play the hand out. Unpause before next hand.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh... you can always just fast-forward. Watching the hands play out help you understand why Hero does certain things.

ie Hero pauses video 3 times in which villian opened K5s, A3o, and 87s from EP and played even worse post flop. Hero then 3bets villian w/ KQs in MP and viewer goes... umm WTF?

Also pausing and restarting is a bitch while playing and also makes to commentary real choppy. How if you just wanted to edit afterwards then that is better, but all of the hands inbetween radically define how we play vs certain players...LDO and I think they should be there.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i want to make one

[/ QUOTE ]

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh... you can always just fast-forward. Watching the hands play out help you understand why Hero does certain things.

ie Hero pauses video 3 times in which villian opened K5s, A3o, and 87s from EP and played even worse post flop. Hero then 3bets villian w/ KQs in MP and viewer goes... umm WTF?

Also pausing and restarting is a bitch while playing and also makes to commentary real choppy. How if you just wanted to edit afterwards then that is better, but all of the hands inbetween radically define how we play vs certain players...LDO and I think they should be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree individually every hand is part of a read-building process, but this would cut down on length of video and IMO encourage more participation in the session review. If I am one-tabling, I don't think it's that hard for me to press pause after I fold preflop. If I iso some lag, I can simply say verbally, "I watched this guy open A5o UTG, and then 3-bet a missed flop." Or bet 3rd pair into an LPP on a scary river saying "this guy loves to call." In general it was agreed that obvious preflop folds should be removed--granted this was the print version of the session, but I think it also applies to videos.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
unusual flapdoodle in the omaha forum..

[/ QUOTE ]

TimberBee's avatar makes me uncomfortable.

It's threads like this one that make me avoid the Omaha forums like they're on fire. Half a step in any direction and you're in a BBV or OOT-style flame-war.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:02 AM

i don't understand how that's even a flamewar - it must be some kind of a gimmick. guy has top set on flop and ppl are going bananas - put the damn money in. if he's scared of the money that's one thing but wtf lol
Old 09-07-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i want to make one

[/ QUOTE ]

heres a video making linky McLink just for you (and anyone else who wants to be a video makin pro)
Old 09-07-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ulkis,

After reading the results on your flush hand i can honestly say you probably played better than any of your opponents did. But you might consider posting some hands for strategy discussion, cause the 2 you posted, err, kinda suck on your part"

I will post 2 new ones from the next session or so, but will choose the 2 where I think I played badly and made wrong decisions because I was not sure of the right action. So any hands I'll post you will see me suck. I will also try to grunch a couple of ones, I have been shadow-grunching and often my thinking is matched by the good players here.

Sure, I definately lost my raising stone on the flush, a mistake. Well, onwards and upwards, and I did not expect to be an expert player in the 1st 6 months, but unless I will have to go back to work soon I am willing to put in the time and effort posting a couple and grunching a few.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:00 AM

B&M downswing still going...

...so I PFR KK and get 4 callers. Flop is A73 rainbow, check, check, passive limper bets, I fold, limper ends up having A4o. Next hand, flop is KAA. I think "man it would be awesome if that were the board last time" and then the turn is a 4. I almost went on hypothetical tilt.
Closed Thread