Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 AM

Default Serious discussion about New World Order/1 world gov\'t/Illumanti etc

Just wondering how many people here believe it's happening or believe it's just a myth and why. I do believe after researching the facts with Bush Sr speeches on the NWO/North American Union/European Union/NAFTA/CAFTA etc etc etc. I have discussions with friends and some believe it's happening and others don't. The ones who don't believe it through what I've seen haven't seen/heard many facts about it and just generally follow mainstream folks who just are told its BS and follow in blindly without thinking for themselves. You speak facts about it and they just say u wear tinfoil hats or sit in ur house and just go crazy about it like that's even a remotely reasonable answer to the facts (which they don't even know much about). So what's your opinion ? Is it likely this is happening ? This is what history is ALL about throughout hundreds of years of history people have tried to accomplish this over and over. Is it naive to think this could NEVER happen ? Thoughts ? Negative and positive plz ..
Old 12-02-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Serious discussion about New World Order/1 world gov\'t/Illumanti etc

Yes, it would be niave to think it could never happening. I think it's happening, not in a conspiracy-sense, but there's already a EU, measures that could lead to a NAU are already in place. Certainly things I'd like to avoid if possible, "just in case."
Old 12-02-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Serious discussion about New World Order/1 world gov\'t/Illumanti etc

I don't know, but I don't believe Boeing, Northrop and all the other killing machine manufacturers are in favor of it.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 AM

I think eventually it will happen. It's been repeated over and over in history. By the time it happens, all the "conspiracy" people will probably be dead, though. I don't think it's some sinister plot or anything, just a natural and predictable endgame of the history of the world.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 AM

I would really be for it if history didn't show that absolute power corrupts absolutely. If deep down they were doing this peacefully instead of the US overthrowing democractic leaders in many countries throughout the past 60 yrs and installing dictators it wouldn't bother me. I just think the people behind it are scared of the people and would do anything to keep the people down to keep their power. If I thought their views of the world in the end would be more of people doing what they want/when they want/how they want with their lives without fear of intervention that would be ideal. However I feel that's not going to be the case in the long run.

I do think if it does happen, would they need things like income tax ? Would war companies just lose their business and would things really be peaceful ? Would profits for big business drop ? The main concern obviously would be wages plummeting because of this globalisation so everyday folks working 9-5 would be crushed by it.