Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 06-21-2006, 04:37 PM

Default Table Highlighter (New AHK Script)

Add a Highlight Bar on all Partypoker tables that need your attention.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableHighlighter

You can configure the Highlight Bar to show only when (A) action buttons are present, or when (B) action or advance action buttons are present.

You can choose to have a red bar over the window title bar, or anywhere on the table, for instance a larger blue at the bottom, over the chat box area. Here's a screenshot that shows how both of these would look (note that you can only use one Highlight Bar at a time; the image is "faked" to show an example of both).

Adde
Old 06-21-2006, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Table Highlighter (New AHK Script)

Thats great. Can this be modified to let you know which table is selected. I use a mouseless AHK script to go from table to table. Sometime, I think that I have one table active and tell it to fold, when really I have another table active. How would you go about modifing the script to be used to highlight the window that is currently active. Thanks for all the great work.

Jacob
Old 06-21-2006, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats great. Can this be modified to let you know which table is selected. I use a mouseless AHK script to go from table to table. Sometime, I think that I have one table active and tell it to fold, when really I have another table active. How would you go about modifing the script to be used to highlight the window that is currently active. Thanks for all the great work.

Jacob

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, no problem to add this, but instead of doing a quick fix I think the way to go is to make a more general framework that can handle infinite number of bars; say one for Action Buttons, one for Advance Action Buttons, one for Active Table, etc.

Might take some time though, so don't expect it overnight. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde
Old 06-21-2006, 05:10 PM

Hmm, perhaps I misunderstood your post. Did you mean modifying the script to ONLY highlight the active table (and thus don't highlight tables that need your attention)?

Adde
Old 06-21-2006, 05:40 PM

UPDATE

*** You can now choose to only highlight the active table by configuring this setting:

th_only_active_table = 1

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableHighlighter

Adde
Old 06-21-2006, 06:36 PM

Another very helpfull program, ty!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:33 PM

Perhaps one thing that could also help, would be to have the bar flash when you are running very low on time at a table (I have a new version of AR which kinda does this in a different way [and it was very helpful], but it still has a small bug, so I've not released it yet).

I set the threshold for flashing to be about 7-8 seconds remaining and found this was a good balance between too much flashing, and too little time to get to the table to act.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps one thing that could also help, would be to have the bar flash when you are running very low on time at a table (I have a new version of AR which kinda does this in a different way [and it was very helpful], but it still has a small bug, so I've not released it yet).

I set the threshold for flashing to be about 7-8 seconds remaining and found this was a good balance between too much flashing, and too little time to get to the table to act.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good points. I'll try and see how it looks. I hope the flashing experience won't be too overwhelming though, since the PA stats are quite flashy for me now, at least some time into a multitable session.

Adde
Old 06-21-2006, 11:20 PM

Nice script. I noticed you're doing it with graphic checks instead of looking for action buttons. Don't you find that slower than checking for the windows?

On flashing: Set the script up so that anyone who likes/doesn't like the flashing can toggle it easily in the script code, and let them choose.

Nice job.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:53 AM

Thanks Adde,

Is there a way to make it to work more generally. Like for any active window? Right now I believe it only works for Party and their skins. Thanks.

Jacob