Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, will I enter the $ amount of rakeback/bonuses I have gotten at the end of each month or how is that blue graph calculated?

[/ QUOTE ]

For bonuses you enter in the amount and date and for rakeback you enter the start and end date and the rake pct and it calculates it all for you. Rakeback and bonuses are applied to individual accounts so if you have an alias you apply the rakeback to specific accounts in the alias as you'd probably expect.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

But for this to work correctly, you would have to calculate rake, and subsequently rakeback, the exact same way that the Pokersite does.

At my site i.e., I don't get a fixed % of Rakeback but a "chashback" which is based on my VIP status and the amount of frequent player points I accumulate.

So I guess I should just treat this as a "bonus" and enter it on the date that I get my cashback.

I think it would be cool if I could enter the amount of rakeback for a certain month and HM calculated the rakeback percentage and drew the graph accordingly by hand average. For example if I played 10k hands one month and received $100 rakeback, the rakeback graph would rise 1 cent per hand :-P Just an idea... actually treating the rakeback payment as one bonus per month should be just fine
Old 10-09-2007, 10:18 AM

Hi, I downloaded the patch you linked me to and I can now import from party and it seems to be working fine (its only like 15 hands but I checked and they are all there etc)

My crypto hands are weird though, it seems like it is only importing the hands that did not go to showdown.
Also, I can't run any reports on my crypto nick it just says there was an invalid argument (not exactly sure if argument is the right translation, I have Danish version of windows)

I also have some random information that you might already have but just in case; When parbet (my crypto skin) writes log files it creates two copies of every hand, one with all the details and one without (with "-s" added to the HH#) and it seems like it is only the one without details that gets imported (it says 1 errors on the detailed ones etc)
Old 10-09-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omaha supported?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not right now - additional plugins for different games is something I will be doing a little later.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure there is a way to get the following stat:
A player c-bets turn and folds to a RR.
How can I find this frequency?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now you could use filters to do it but I'd say just wait a few days for the new version. You can do it in the Players Tab by selecting "Postflop Stats" and then "Can Turn CBet" and then looking at his "bet fold%" or you can make the stat and add it to any report. Remind me and I'll show you how to do this.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'd like to filter for effective Stack Size (not just the players stack size).

[/ QUOTE ]

Effective stack size is stored for every player on every hand however I haven't added it to the filters yet. What you can do is go into your Holdem Manager/Reports folder and open the "By Stack Size" report and change:

StackSize / BigBlind

to

EffectiveStackSize / BigBlind

and then change any of the ranges in there if you want and then save and relaunch HM and run the report. Also, for post flop effective stack sizes, new version has Stack Pot Ratio's for every street and it is based on effective stack.

[ QUOTE ]

Thank Roy for your answer, I can imagine how busy you are.

Yes, if I go to the Players Tab I can choose any player, that is the way I'm doing it right now.

I installed 0.36 and for a while the player selection list worked again, but I turned off computer, come back after lunch and it wasn't working again: nothing happens in the Player Selection List if I type anything on it.

And the Alias function is still not working.

I'm working on a Windows XP SP2 machine, Net 2.0, 1 Gb RAM.

Thank you in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

pm sent

[ QUOTE ]
I think it would be cool if I could enter the amount of rakeback for a certain month and HM calculated the rakeback percentage and drew the graph accordingly by hand average. For example if I played 10k hands one month and received $100 rakeback, the rakeback graph would rise 1 cent per hand :-P Just an idea... actually treating the rakeback payment as one bonus per month should be just fine

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you could do this - just set up your rakeback plans one month at a time. At the beginning of the month setup what you expect your pct to be and then at the end of the month change it to the actual. That way you get a running approximate during the month and the official one at the end.

[ QUOTE ]

My crypto hands are weird though, it seems like it is only importing the hands that did not go to showdown.
Also, I can't run any reports on my crypto nick it just says there was an invalid argument

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you be able to send me a couple of hand histories? I think I know what the problem is - most likely non english characters which I've think I've worked out but I'd like to make sure.

[ QUOTE ]

I also have some random information that you might already have but just in case; When parbet (my crypto skin) writes log files it creates two copies of every hand, one with all the details and one without (with "-s" added to the HH#) and it seems like it is only the one without details that gets imported (it says 1 errors on the detailed ones etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for this - that could definately be part of the problem.

rvg
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20 PM

We'll be able to import/move our existing hands into the new version even if we don't have them stored anymore right(aka observed hands)?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We'll be able to import/move our existing hands into the new version even if we don't have them stored anymore right(aka observed hands)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, a "Import from HM Beta" option is being worked on and will be in before this version goes out.

Roy
Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, a "Import from HM Beta" option is being worked on and will be in before this version goes out.

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]

...and import from HM Alpha too, please

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 10:18 PM

For the HUD it would be useful to filter stats by varying sample sizes. For example:
VPIP/PFR over last 1k hands.
$ won over all hands.
Fold river over last 5k hands.
etc.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:26 PM

Can we get Everest supported plzzz, the site has 30K+ players
Old 10-10-2007, 12:29 AM

everest realmoney players average is about 2,2k... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 01:23 AM

Roy,

How about double-clicking opening up more information? As example, when reviewing stats vs. other players, if I double click on the player, pull up another screen with all of the hands against that player (or perhaps go to the hands screen, with that player as the filter).

Cheers, Carl.