Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: 100k hand insanity/ a month- long blog.

dave,

how many hands have you played and what are your results for this month?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 PM

4-tabling 100k limit hands? i'd rather drink my own pee.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Happiness Is a Warm Gun by Tori Amos

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to point out it is a cover the Beatles. "Happiness is a Warm Guy" is a song in the white album of the Beatles.

By the way, I enjoyed reading your entries, it was very interesting and fun. How did you do with heads up sit and gos?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:24 PM

Hands and results:

I can't pull up my stuff right now because I have been spending the past two days killing off a virus called "internet speed monitor." I will gladly post the results and manual extraction for this POS. Many people think it is an AdWare, but it is not. I already extracted 2 viruses, 10 trojans, 7 cookies, 15 programs, and 1 file.

So, off the top of my head:

I played 25,000 hands of 6 max, losing about 3.5bb/100
stats are: 27/17/1.7,
about 20,000 hands of full ring. I ran 2.22bb/100 at .25/.50 and lost 3bb/100 at 1/2, for an over all of .55bb/100, ending with the second downswing (200 bb)
stats are: 17/8/1.5
Biggest Winners Aces @ 2bb/hand
Biggest Loser 77@ - 4bb/hand
Win out of SB: - .08bb/hand
Win out of BB: - .3bb/hand
Overall loss of .8 bb/100

For the SNGs. I am doing very very well:
68% win rate
I am playing 30 to 50 SNGs per day, one tabling. This is probably because I have a 85% vpip. I did try two tabling at first, but to bad results. Some poeple actually four table (really? wtf?)

Drinking my own pee???????
Jeez, dude, how do you think I was surviving?

Thanks for the tidbit on the cover information. Just like every one I know, I love and appreciate the Beatles, but do not actually own any albums. Or do you just know that thanks to Danger Mouse?

For the sake of this blog, I am glad that things didn't go as planned. It would be very boring to read:

"Yeah, so another 3k today. I rock. Anyway, till next time, drool over this graph.

k'peace."

Thanks for the compliment. I wasn't sure if I was getting any of the humor or characters across correctly.

BTW. Pan's.... 3 thumbs up.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tidbit on the cover information. Just like every one I know, I love and appreciate the Beatles, but do not actually own any albums. Or do you just know that thanks to Danger Mouse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome. I have several of the Beatles albums on my computer. I have the White Album on my iPod and I have listened to it countless times in the last year. I grew up loving the Beatles because my father loves them, but I didn't know that their latest albums were so good. White Album, Revolver, Sargent Pepper's, Let It Be, they are just sensational.

Happiness is a Warm Gun is famous because it is three songs in one. The Beatles had 3 half songs that didn't they liked but were too short. So they combined them and did one song. It worked out well and they did it often afterwards. This song, was an inspiration for Radiohead in their song "Paranoid Android" (this Radiohead tidbit is courtesy of Wikipedia).

Yeah, Pan's was amazing. Favorite movie last year by far.