Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007, 05:32 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Hi,
Sessions tab; if I pull the scroll bar right down to the bottom and then sort a column I get an unhandled exception.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.ScrollRowsByHeig ht(Int32 height)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.set_VerticalOffs et(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.DataGridViewVScr olled(Object sender, ScrollEventArgs se)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.OnScroll(ScrollEven tArgs se)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.0D.UD(Int32 69K, ScrollEventType 69L)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.0A.U8(Int32 696)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.0A.U7(Object 694, EventArgs 695)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ScrollBar.ScrollBarCore.se t_Value(Int32 value)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.0A.U0()
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.0D.OnMouseMove(Mo useEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message&a mp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WndProc(Message&amp ; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Old 11-01-2007, 06:49 AM

Just a line to say thank you for this great update.

Another line to say that my problem with the aliases has been fixed in 0.50b.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Put this in a text file in your reports folder:

<Report Name="Third of Stack" Version="1.0">
<Groupings>
</Groupings>
<Stats>
<Stat ColumnName="TotalHands" StatGroups="ALL" ValueExpressions="Count(PH.*) as TotalHands" Evaluate="TotalHands" ColumnHeader="Hands" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Total Hands" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Preflop Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInPreflop; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInPreflopDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInPreflopDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInPreflop)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Preflop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack preflop" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Flop Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInFlop; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInFlopDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInFlopDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInFlop)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Flop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in preflop and on the flop" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Turn Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC. StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInTurn; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC. StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInTurnDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInTurnDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInTurn)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Turn" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in preflop, on the flop and turn" />
<Stat ColumnName="When River Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetAmou nt+RIVER.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInRiver; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetAmou nt+RIVER.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInRiverDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInRiverDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInRiver)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in River" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in by the end of the hand" />
</Stats></Report>

name the file "ThirdOfStack.xml" or something like that and then restart HM.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks rvg72. Really appreciate the effort. Works great.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:53 PM

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but drop down list of reports goes blank after I minimize to task tray and open it back up. The only work around seems to be restarting the application

Also, would it be possible to add the option of close to task tray? I find I hit the close button more often than the minimize button.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:16 PM

I downloaded the new version this morning, deleted the old database and set about importing all the hands again. The old database had roughly 2.7 million hands in it and import speeds were still over 70 h/s.

The import is still going, but is going a lot slower than the previous version. It has imported 980,000 in 5 hours 40 minutes and the import speed is decreasing all the time That is an average of roughly 48 h/s. It is currently below 48 h/s. No other programs are running and it is really slowing my computer down a lot. My computer is core2duo 6600 with 2 gig ram.

Does the import process slow down the longer the program is open? Will stopping the import and restarting holdem manager and restarting the import speed it up? Any other ideas?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded the new version this morning, deleted the old database and set about importing all the hands again. The old database had roughly 2.7 million hands in it and import speeds were still over 70 h/s.

The import is still going, but is going a lot slower than the previous version. It has imported 980,000 in 5 hours 40 minutes and the import speed is decreasing all the time That is an average of roughly 48 h/s. It is currently below 48 h/s. No other programs are running and it is really slowing my computer down a lot. My computer is core2duo 6600 with 2 gig ram.

Does the import process slow down the longer the program is open? Will stopping the import and restarting holdem manager and restarting the import speed it up? Any other ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, still trying to see why this is happening - if you stop and then close down and restart and reimport it should be better than 48/s.

This new version does process a lot more information but it should be faster than the previous builds. I'll take a closer look this weekend.

rvg
Old 11-01-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, still trying to see why this is happening - if you stop and then close down and restart and reimport it should be better than 48/s.

This new version does process a lot more information but it should be faster than the previous builds. I'll take a closer look this weekend.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped, closed and then restarted the import. It seems to be going a bit quicker but I can't really tell yet as the h/s is low due to a lot of files needing to be skipped.

Its not a big deal really as very rarely are people going to be importing such a large number of hands in one go and compared to what else is available at the minute it is still very fast. If you need any info from me to help sort this pm me.

Also thanks for for the software, I forgot to mention this in my last post.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:46 PM

Ok thanks for the update I plan on buying the product; but I am just wondering if we can use your software to post graphs etc with the beta version since the official one isn't released yet.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM

One more thing I found a (very small) bug. In the report section you can resize all of the columns with the exception of $ and bb/100...whats up?

EDIT:
I guess in alot of the tabs you cant resize the columns because of the "sort arrow", oh well
Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok thanks for the update I plan on buying the product; but I am just wondering if we can use your software to post graphs etc with the beta version since the official one isn't released yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, go ahead - I don't have any problem with people using screen shots or whatever since it is a public beta.

Regarding the resizing of columns, there is an annoying bug that occurs when you click exactly in between two columns that are resizable so until I get that fixed you can't resize [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

rvg