Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Steps on Stars -- feedback requested

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Only ask cuz its obv many if not a majority of people would prefer STEPS over DS etc

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I don't play the DS. I sometimes play the 3r, 8r, and 11r sats when I want to play the mil. I'd be more inclined to play steps, but I am pretty happy with the turbo rebuys.

And I agree with other posters asking that the steps tickets to the major events be interchangeable. I can understand that stars does not want to take anyone out of the PCA steps system, but as long as it is a stars sponsored event, the tickets should be interchangeable imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I very strongly agree. Step tournaments have much greater appeal for various reasons, for me the main reason being the perceived time commitment.

In steps, I can play basically when I want, and know that the tourney will be done within 1 hour. With the long rebuy events, you have to start at a certain time, and they could take much longer.

I really don't see what PS has to lose by offering steps to the sunday million. I can guarantee that you will receive more satellite play from me if you offered steps to the million, whereas now I do not play any satellites really.