Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Way to screw the rest of the world over too PP!

Looks like PartyPoker is trying to lose the rest of it's North American customers...

I received a bonus from them, so decide to deposit again. But, When I enter my amount, I find something disgusting!

$1cad = $0.98 USD

I looked again and thought this was a mistake, it had to be. Everyone knows that currently, $1cad= $1.02USD, and this exchange rate is in effect on other online poker websites.

Now, this seemed strange. Why would I put my money here, when for every $1000 I put in, $40 of it was flushed down the drain before I even got online!

So, having absolutely nothing to do, I fired up the volcano and picked up the phone. Time to reach the bottom of the issue. 3 useless people who barely speak english later, and I was still stuck in the same spot. The best option I was given was "get an American bank account and do depositing,for then exchanging is done"

Apparantly, this is updated every day, and dynamically. The last time the Canadian dollar was as low as 0.98usd was weeks ago. This appears to be anything but dynamic. I have not searched other currencies, but I'm fairly certain it will be the same.

Makes you think twice before depositing with Party Poker, doesn't it?