Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: NL50 video

Mr Set,

First thanks for the video. It was quite informative. I had 2 questions but I can only remember one, I came in to the thread and ended up seeing Kos' post and got distracted :P so what made you change to full ring from 6max?
Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr Set,

First thanks for the video. It was quite informative. I had 2 questions but I can only remember one, I came in to the thread and ended up seeing Kos' post and got distracted :P so what made you change to full ring from 6max?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty big downswing 6max/HU thought I'd try FR out, I've done well so I haven't left
Old 10-16-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm probably going to make a 100NL video here in the next few days. Hopefully, it'll be up on Wednesday.

BS/any video fans: is four tables enough, or would you prefer 5-6? Is there a certain video length you guys prefer (is an hour too long/is thirty minutes too short)? And lastly, where is the best place to host a video?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I like 4 tables, as long as their fast tables. Anymore I find auto pilot takes over and there is less meaning full discussion about the hands. An hour seems to be a good time as you will hopefully see a lot of different hands and face a couple of interesting decisions.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Blah i accidentally closed it while downloading now it says I have to wait 4 hours to re-download. Megavideo sucks ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be your connection, it worked for me in 20 minutes or less.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 AM

Hey Bottomset, I noticed that you were opening 3BB from the CO, BTN & SB but 4BB everywhere else. Is this something you always do?
Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 PM

wondering if someone could help me...i'm attempting to play this using VLC media player, everytime I open it the audio track is disabled, but when I switch it to Track 1, there's no sound. If someone could pm me a way to do it I would really appreciate it, I have no problem downloading extra software, just would like to view the vid, ty
Old 10-16-2007, 01:58 PM

I can hear the audio fine but the screen is all blue,green and blurry anyone know what i can do to fix this?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bottomset, I noticed that you were opening 3BB from the CO, BTN & SB but 4BB everywhere else. Is this something you always do?

[/ QUOTE ]

SB I mix it up occasionally between 3 and 4(if the person is tough I usually make it 4, and tighten up) if the player is weak i keep it 3

as for the CO/BTN its something I've been doing lately, I like the results so far, basically it lets you use your position more and keeps the pot smaller which allows you more room to outplay ppl postflop
Old 10-17-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wondering if someone could help me...i'm attempting to play this using VLC media player, everytime I open it the audio track is disabled, but when I switch it to Track 1, there's no sound. If someone could pm me a way to do it I would really appreciate it, I have no problem downloading extra software, just would like to view the vid, ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.

Download the codec mentioned in Bottomsets last videothread ($25NL), install and open the vid in Windows Media Player. This works for me, when I have problems with VLC.

Hope this helps.

// M
Old 10-17-2007, 04:07 PM

I started the 100NL video today, but my voice is still completely shot from last night (watching the Indians pwn), so I'll give it another go soon, probably by Friday at the latest.