Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2007, 09:49 AM

Default Re: high stakes 3-5-07

[ QUOTE ]
Until you've created a history, people aren't going to assume you know what you're talking about...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah, this is unbelievable. I really don't know should I laugh or be concerned that you are valuing people based on their post counts.

Oh, also I would like to see more evidence that aba can "crush" the table in HSP. So far I haven't seen anything spectacular.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahah, this is unbelievable. I really don't know should I laugh or be concerned that you are valuing people based on their post counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you! i was beginning to think the entire 2+2 were seventeen year old übernerds.

[ QUOTE ]
If someone with 1200 posts says something that pisses peope off, atleast we know he has been here for a while and he is not a troublemaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen, kid, if I stay up all night and make a 1000 posts, would it make you feel better? I mean if I have 1000 posts OBVIOUSLY i'm not a troublemaker, right? Your logic is so flawed it's really quite remarkable that you actually believe this.

Old 03-11-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, also I would like to see more evidence that aba can "crush" the table in HSP. So far I haven't seen anything spectacular.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two TV episodes from one session rarely can tell you much of anything about a decent/good/pro player.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: high stakes 2-5-07

[ QUOTE ]
LOL Donkawicz

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-12-2007, 12:46 PM

peon and others,

Post count is always going to be a factor. Your noise/posts ratio is ridiculously skewed in the douchebag side. If you stayed up all night making 1000 good quality posts, then yes, you'd have more credibility and respect. But you made 20 bad ones.

Ok. Let's end this thread. New HSP tonight with many new people.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:49 PM

Early prediction: tonights episode sucks due to Matusow/Negreanu "banter" getting far too much airtime.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
peon and others,

Post count is always going to be a factor. Your noise/posts ratio is ridiculously skewed in the douchebag side. If you stayed up all night making 1000 good quality posts, then yes, you'd have more credibility and respect. But you made 20 bad ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made 20 bad ones? That's your opinion. I don't see you backing that up with any arguement or logic, but I guess I'll just have to take your 2700 posts for it that you're right. Or maybe you just have 2700 lame posts in which case people should still take your word for it, after all you've made 2700 posts on a poker forum! You call me a douchebag? I call you an elitist prick with an extremely jaded, nerdy view of internet forums.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM

yea dont criticize yet, u would get ran if u sat at this table, i hate the know it alls who see the cards on tv and all the suddent become geniuses on how they misplayed the hand.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:40 PM

IMO this post contains the most in depth poker analysis that you have brought forward.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...rue#Post9496062

Do you disagree with this? Can you point me to a post in which you do anything other than retaliate or provoke another poster? Can you provide me with a post you have made in any forum other than Televised Poker or NVG that demonstrates you have any interest in poker as a game and not entertainment?

You have every right to only post in this forum or NVG. You have every right to only post retaliatory or inflammatory messages. But please do not expect people to place any credence in them or believe your intentions are less than noble until otherwise demonstrated. You could be the nicest guy in the world, but the only thing people around here have to evaluate you on are your 21 posts.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:24 PM

why are you guys turning a HSP thread into a drama bomb. Don't derail please.