Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: UTG (25/13) limps and you from the button make it $9 to go. Folded to the UTG limper who reraises
55 9 50.00%
AQo 1 5.56%
AJs 1 5.56%
JTs 4 22.22%
76s 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Karaoke

El D, wow. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Maybe I should send Big Steve as my proxy?

Shajen, I kinda felt the same way, except for the cat thing obv. I just don't get why people would want to sing in front of a bunch of drunken judgmental strangers unless 1) they are really drunk themselves, or b) they are being goofy on purpose. Also, cats are fine, thanks, but I'm pretty sure your question was more punch line than concern. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2007, 05:35 PM

no wai bro, I have two crazy cats myself. Hadn't seen any pics lately.

Was curious is all.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:46 PM

All,

Rather than start a new thread on the subject, I'll just mini-hijack this one. Anyone have any good suggestions for karaoke songs for a guy with a deep singing voice? Last Sunday, I was out singing karaoke for the second time in my life, and fortunately they had Tennessee Ernie Ford's Sixteen Tons to sing, which I performed to the great pleasure of all. However, I could use a few more go-to songs. There's talk of a repeat performance this Sunday.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:52 PM

Shajen,

Sorry for doubting you mang. They are both fine and are very attractive - good coloring, the original one being white on his underside, legs, chin, and extending above his nose, with a salt-and-pepper color on his top, tail, and head, and Moe Moe with his awesomely pure slate color. Plus having two totally different personalities helps - a mellow one from a litter who was dropped off at the pound and the other one picked up off the street with a little gangsta in him. They complement each other well!

I'm considering getting harnesses to walk them but I think that would look impossibly gay, although the "using pussy to get pussy" angle is intriguing.

Not looking forward to the 10-12 years where they just lay around and need surgeries and stuff though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2007, 05:55 PM

Me and some friends went to a bar a couple of years ago for a Halloween Party... they had karaoke.. yeah, at a halloween party... the manager said after karaoke was over (2 hours) they'd put some music on for dancing with girls and stuff...

so my friends sent me up to sing a few songs... I had that mf'er shut down in under 30 minutes
Old 01-10-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tug,

FYI, those places generally involve banging in those booths.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes. There are a couple in Koreatown that will serve alcohol past 2am, which make them a regular stop whenever we are drinking in KTown.

DN
Old 01-10-2007, 05:57 PM

Wookie,

Johnny Cash? Barry White? Lou Rawls? Danzig? I'm sure there's other obvious ones but those are pretty pimp guys to start with.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Rather than start a new thread on the subject, I'll just mini-hijack this one. Anyone have any good suggestions for karaoke songs for a guy with a deep singing voice? Last Sunday, I was out singing karaoke for the second time in my life, and fortunately they had Tennessee Ernie Ford's Sixteen Tons to sing, which I performed to the great pleasure of all. However, I could use a few more go-to songs. There's talk of a repeat performance this Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've always wanted to sing something very unmanly in a manly deep voice, just to see if it gets me laid, but I've never had the guts.

Or been drunk enough.

So if you get totally hammered, order up some Spice Girls and give me a TR on it if it gets you some ass.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:18 AM

Bump my own thread. I stumbled into one of these the other night and all we did was be baffled by people taking karaoke seriously, like it's American Idol at some [censored] sports bar on a Saturday night. WTF? So goddamned weird.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:22 AM

tuq,

So which song did you sing?