Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 AM

Default Trout Games + News

CH CH CH CHANGES.......
Hyde is passing the baton that is trout posting, commissioner, czar, and all the power that implies. Sea Siren has graciously agreed to relieve me of command. I salute her.

A few thanks before I leave the podium. I stumbled upon the trout games almost immediately upon stumbling across 2+2, thus I have learned a few lessons that I carry in the forefront of my pokering that came directly from Troutsters.
Doc Physic: Patience.
Toro: "You've got to put the hammer down," when I soft bet a made straight and didn't value bet it.
Toro: " That hand must have been REALLY bad." When I didn't call with 'any two' from the big blind and a super shorty all in from the button...... You don't have to be ahead to make a call.
cha59: For exchanging hand histories. I wish I was a better student of the game. Love to play, hate to study.
SlackaMcfly: We need to get back to some of those creative prop bets. Sometimes you can make more on side bets. You crack me up. I look forward to a few beers sometime. (I'm pretty sure slacka is ahead in props)
Sea siren: She wanted to learn the game, there is great learning value in teaching. and she kept an eye on my posting of the games.....which I needed.

And in closing, the Trout Games were designed as a fun time. A night out with the boys, an evolving group of regulars, not about +EV, just about a good time. I think the HORSE game has proven that plan a success.
It may sound like I'm retiring, I'm not. My busy season just makes it better for me to have one less thing on my list of things to do. I'll be there on rainy days.
No gold watch for me, just send the cash.

&gt; <u>HERE IS YOUR FORUM GAME SCHEDULE:</u>
&gt;
&gt; All are Welcome!! Games are found at Poker Stars, Private Tourney tab.
&gt;
&gt; <font color="red">"Atlantic Trout"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue">NLHE </font> at
&gt; 20:00 Stars lobby time
&gt; WEDNESDAY May 16th
&gt; Password "supbro" without the quotes.
&gt;
&gt; <font color="red">"Pacific Trout"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue">NLHE </font> at 22:00
&gt; Stars lobby time
&gt; WEDNESDAY MAY 16th
&gt;
&gt; <font color="red">" TROUT HORSE"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> HORSE</font>at
&gt; 21:00 Stars lobby
&gt; time WEDNESDAY MAY 16TH
&gt;
&gt; These games are open for registration.

&gt;
&gt; If you wish to receive this schedule by e-mail please send me an e-mail at
&gt; drjekyl@comcast.net with your 2+2 name. PS name &amp; email address.

&gt;
&gt; "This event is open to all posters of Two Plus Two but is not an official
&gt; function of Two Plus Two and thus is not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing
&gt; LLC."

&gt;
&gt; [b] hyde [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
&gt;
&gt; For conversation, challenges, BS, and results of the forum games see this post
&gt; on the 1-Table Tournament Forum.