Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Re: \"The Ofdabeat hates backpackers special\"

[ QUOTE ]

Loser with hot chick (whom he will never hook up with woman of equivalent attractiveness):

you are the one who started this forum of hate and bashing other people so you have absolutely NO [censored] right to pass judgment on me about making aggressive posts. From reading your posts and especially in response to my original travel around the world thread, you are an ignorant pig with little intelligence, so [censored] off. As long as backpackers, or anyone else for that matter, are living their lives and it doesn't harm or effect you in anyway, then STFU and get over it.
loser

[/ QUOTE ]

After the nazi reference now we have personal attacks, please read with caution.

Not only you are insulting, vulgar and hopelessly dumb but you can't even comprehend basic satire.

I hope you'll get malaria.

PS: insulting my intelligence and ability to get laid is really fun.

I could say : you know monkey I have a degree in investment banking, worked for one of the biggest private bank in europe, speaks 4 languages ( 5 soon ), lived in 4 differents countries, worked as a professional jazz musician and done semi-pro classic-acting ( ever heard of le cid? ) for years so i'm probably way smarter than you are.

But I won't and i'm just going to say that in any country where i've been, i got laid way more often than you and with way hotter women.

basically : you are a worthless frustrated american idiot and I'm a free man living the life to it's fullest.

Now please shut up and go back to your pathetic despair-filled life.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:30 AM

ofdabeat gives the best massages
Old 10-29-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ofdabeat gives the best massages

[/ QUOTE ]

And i give some pretty good head too.

hum wait...
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what's the difference between backpackers, travelers, and tourists? people view them all very differently just wondering your take.

i don't really understand the frustration with backpackers. they like banana pancakes and reggae music. they often have long dreadlocks. i can think of worse things

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree with you that there is worse, what about people that move to these places just to litterally show how rich they are compared to most of the locals and as a consequence behave like tools, is this in any way better?
Old 10-29-2007, 08:18 AM

The people taking this thread seriously really crack me up.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:29 AM

guys ill be honest

im traveling and often have to buy t-shirts because i only brought like 5 with me because i didnt want to have a huge bag. sometimes these shirts are touristy shirts because i figure they'll be cool souvenirs when i get home. sometimes i wear them.

u mad?
Old 10-29-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
guys ill be honest

im traveling and often have to buy t-shirts because i only brought like 5 with me because i didnt want to have a huge bag. sometimes these shirts are touristy shirts because i figure they'll be cool souvenirs when i get home. sometimes i wear them.

u mad?

[/ QUOTE ]I think you should seriously consider fake Dolce & Gabana shirts instead, preferably ones involving glitter. This would 1) be hilarious, and 2) cause all the other backpacers to shun you which would also be hilarious.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'm going to be passing through Vientiane in a few weeks. I will be carrying a backpack, but I don't much care for granola, hopefully we can still grab a beer or something.

[/ QUOTE ] I missed this before. PM me before you get here and we can get a beer somewhere.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Loser with hot chick (whom he will never hook up with woman of equivalent attractiveness):

you are the one who started this forum of hate and bashing other people so you have absolutely NO [censored] right to pass judgment on me about making aggressive posts. From reading your posts and especially in response to my original travel around the world thread, you are an ignorant pig with little intelligence, so [censored] off. As long as backpackers, or anyone else for that matter, are living their lives and it doesn't harm or effect you in anyway, then STFU and get over it.
loser

[/ QUOTE ]

After the nazi reference now we have personal attacks, please read with caution.

Not only you are insulting, vulgar and hopelessly dumb but you can't even comprehend basic satire.

I hope you'll get malaria.

PS: insulting my intelligence and ability to get laid is really fun.

I could say : you know monkey I have a degree in investment banking, worked for one of the biggest private bank in europe, speaks 4 languages ( 5 soon ), lived in 4 differents countries, worked as a professional jazz musician and done semi-pro classic-acting ( ever heard of le cid? ) for years so i'm probably way smarter than you are.

But I won't and i'm just going to say that in any country where i've been, i got laid way more often than you and with way hotter women.

basically : you are a worthless frustrated american idiot and I'm a free man living the life to it's fullest.

Now please shut up and go back to your pathetic despair-filled life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it really seems like you are living as a free man and living life to the fullest, so much so that you to attack others that are living life to the fullest the way they see fit. You keep appearing to forget that you are the one who started this thread of idiotic bashing of other people for no reason. Its amazing that despite all of your education you manage to be a complete retard. One of my best friends is also a investment banker, a great one at the that, and he's also a [censored] idiot, seems you two have something in common.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:20 PM

I mostly agree with ur54sold in this thread.

Ya it's really funny when girl backpackers have these HUGE backpacks filled with clothes and they can't even get them on their backs without nearly falling over 3 or 4 times. Ya it's funny when backpackers talk about their 'trekking' experience in Chiang Mai and how cool it was to ride an elephant.

But hell, they're just having fun! Living life to the fullest as they see fit as ur54sold said. It's quite ridiculous to call backpacking inherently exploitative while at the same time considering paying Thai women for sex acceptable. When I think of exploitation, I think cheap labor and I think paying someone for their body because you can pay them more than they can earn otherwise. I find the implication that Thais hate backpackers but not sex tourists doubtful and offensive.