Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Limit-->NL
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 05:54 PM

Default felt or fold?

answer for villain who is 70/10/.5, 50/10/1 and 15/8/2 this is all the info u have on villain so far over 200 hands though.

u raise AK, position probably wont matter to the answer rite? or does it?

villain calls in blind or out of the blind, both of u hvae full stacks, his position wont matter to the answer rite? or will it?

a) flop K74r u bet almost pot he raises or cr's to 3x... plan for the hand?

b) flop K44 u bet almost pot he raises or cr's... does his position matter now in blind or cold calling? does a flushdraw out matter much to u?

c) flop KJ5 with fd u bet he raises or cr's to 3x... u?

how about if uve been paying attention these 200 hands and never have seen villain cr, how does that change it for u?

now for those scenarios villain just calls the flop and cr's or raises ur turn bet of 3/4 pot the min ( so in NL100 uve bet 4 pre and 8ish on the flop, then on the turn he raises ur bet of 16 to 32 leaving 60ish behind and the pot will be 80ish on the river). Whats ur play then vs those 3 villains, how about if they raise ur 16 to 50? does anyone bet more or less on the flop or turn?
Old 08-01-2007, 04:27 AM

Default Re: felt or fold?

All of these matter. uNL would be a better place to look for answers, and the stakes also.

You just presented like 40 different scenarios.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:17 PM

how bout if i just say which of these situations do u without a doubt stack off in? dont have to say all the ones u would just throw one or two out there.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how bout if i just say which of these situations do u without a doubt stack off in? dont have to say all the ones u would just throw one or two out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see only one situation you presented that is really clear cut:

[ QUOTE ]
c) flop KJ5 with fd u bet he raises or cr's to 3x... u?

[/ QUOTE ]

With TPTK and the NFD on an unpaired board I'm willing to call of my stack with 100b without thinking about it twice.

His range is probably AA, KK, JJ, 55, KJ, QTs, 9Ts and mayyyyyybe some other FDs, but with 9-14 outs and a small chance he's bluffing I felt this every time.

All the rest are very dependent on the variables you gloss over like the villain, the table, our position, the action, etc.