Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

Anyone else read the dumbass replies calling OP a pussy and immediately think of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-y4MJE3ZBA

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEm2tpP_dVU
Old 10-06-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"No need to apologize; chasing ambulances for frivolous lawsuits while I'm saving the lives of the people in them can understandably leave you kind of bitter. I would have argued with you if you were a guy, but since you're just a woman I found your attempts at forming your own opinion almost cute. Maybe I'll let you cook me dinner one of these days."

^^^^^ slam dunk

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, if she wasn't interested in your before she would be after that line. Granted it may involve a period of "wtf?" if she's a moron, but eventually this line has the most long term gain.

But if you were to actually do the $5 tennis racket you could end up with a keeper.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:12 AM

"sorry for what i said blah blah blah"

"no worries, i was going to say something but what you were saying was so far beyond ridiculous that i didn't bother... you don't actually believe what you were saying do you?"

commence her explaining her views, you intellectually dominate her, and the game is afoot
Old 10-06-2007, 02:19 AM

"Ah, don't worry about it. You shouldn't think that just because I'm looking at you while you're talking to me, that I'm necessarily listening to or caring about what you're saying. It's just something I do to be polite."
Old 10-06-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Ah, don't worry about it. You shouldn't think that just because I'm looking at you while you're talking to me, that I'm necessarily listening to or caring about what you're saying. It's just something I do to be polite."

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:38 AM

Geez. Everyone's going about this the wrong way. The fact that he didn't make an issue at the time means that he can't do something like insult lawyers now or it looks even worse. It makes it look like he was really upset by what she said but was holding it in because he was a pussy.

Obviously, the best line would have been to make a witty playful comeback as it happened, but since he didn't, he should just brush it off. Say something like "Oh it's OK, I knew you were drunk. I actually thought it was kinda funny". Then just move on from there as if it never happened.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez. Everyone's going about this the wrong way. The fact that he didn't make an issue at the time means that he can't do something like insult lawyers now or it looks even worse. It makes it look like he was really upset by what she said but was holding it in because he was a pussy.

Obviously, the best line would have been to make a witty playful comeback as it happened, but since he didn't, he should just brush it off. Say something like "Oh it's OK, I knew you were drunk. I actually thought it was kinda funny". Then just move on from there as if it never happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's not a statute of limitations on being playful.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FREE EXAM

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner. Gold.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:13 AM

Im fairly sure that the best line would be:

"Ive been obsessing about this upcoming apology for weeks now, and I also had to ask my friends at an internet poker forum for advice as to how to deal with this situation as thats what I do when I try to play it cool with hot women. I have narrowed the advices down to a top ten list, and now let me read them to you and you pick the one you feel provides the best comeback to your apology. Im such a stud"

Honesty is the way to go man.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:39 AM

Start off with:

"Hey! I have a real important question. Do you floss first and then use mouthwash, or do it the other way around."

Smoothly work your way to, "My friend and I have been having this real important debate: If his girlfriend makes out with another girl, is that cheating?"

Then, for the grand finale:

"Hey! Did you see that fight outside? There were these guys totally fighting outside."

Then take off.