Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 06:43 AM

Default Rants about Eurolinx Poker Contained Herein

This poker room have no credit.

I deposited money much times in this poker room. When I cash out first time . They refuse to pay , and give ridiculous excuse that my profile is incomplete. But my name is real, and the address is correct. Actually my profile is integrity and clear. So where is the promble of my profile ? ! They ask I send them a screen shot of a utility bill or a ID , passport. That's sick, you know, most people haven't that machine. I never meet this request at other poker room. It's just their excuse , the only reason is they don't want to pay me. They frozen my account with no any reasonable reason !

The another excuse they given is my Neteller account number is incorrect,But I checked that number is correct and contacted with Neteller custom support , the neteller staff tell me there is no any problem with my account number. So It's just sophistry of Eurolinx poker room !

so if you wanna play poker, never play in Eurolinx poker ! They are cheater and small company that no credit . It's dangerous to deposit your money into this poker room !

I still communicate with them, but I guess I will never get my money back. They already annex and steal my money. I lose the money that I deposited into the poker room and my $200 still in my account.

So I am trying to get my own money back from Eurolinx Poker, otherwise I will lose my money that I deposited into it. The amount about is about $1100.

so never never never play in Eurolinx poker room !
Old 11-02-2007, 06:44 AM

Default Re: Never Play at Eurolinx Poker Room

lol
Old 11-02-2007, 06:45 AM

1. send the requested id
2. stop whining
3. ????
4. break even, pre-tax
Old 11-02-2007, 06:51 AM

I would send them one last email telling them to pay up or you will contact your bank and get a charge back done. I have done this in the past and my bank charged back every deposit i made within three weeks. I had a big dispute with Bodog poker not paying me up and closing my account which pi##ed me off. I contacted my bank and told them my card was abused by someone staying with me or outside my home and that these charges were not authorized by me. It was sorted out fairly quickly.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. send the requested id
2. stop whining
3. ????
4. break even, pre-tax

[/ QUOTE ]
don't you understand?

It doesn't matter whether if I send the ID, the most important point is "they don't wanna pay ". although If I send my ID, they still won't pay me by any excuse they invented.

The Eurolinx poker room is [censored]!
feel suck ,my own money had robbed by them !
Old 11-02-2007, 07:04 AM

They sound like CDPoker, another rogue rip-off site that steals your money.

You send them three forms of I.D. and they still come up with some [censored] reason not to give you your money. They make it hard to remove money from the site, so that people will keep on playing there.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:05 AM

yea bodog does this too i dont get how anyone can still play there...they arent trying to rob you...just make it hard for you to cash out so they can hold the money in there system longer and collect interest on it etc

i dont see what the problem is with playin on fulltilt or stars
Old 11-02-2007, 07:12 AM

I argued the point that if anything this ID should be asked for before making a deposit not when you want to withdraw.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:24 AM

Fracchiolla's method is good. But I think it doesn't work for me.Because son of a b*itch the eurolinx poker room frozen my account with no reason . So I can't move the money to anywhere.The bank can't too!

I need a lawyer , lol

I think every poker player just should play at the famous
poker room, like pokerstars,partypoker,fulltilt poker.At least they have credit at cash out.

never play at the small and unknowned poker room ! They perhaps eat your money, and you just can deposit and never can cash out, lol

I should withdrawal early,so I can found the trouble more early and no more deposit again. I make a big mistake of worth $1100 !!

Eurolinx is a crime poker room !
Old 11-02-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would send them one last email telling them to pay up or you will contact your bank and get a charge back done. I have done this in the past and my bank charged back every deposit i made within three weeks. I had a big dispute with Bodog poker not paying me up and closing my account which pi##ed me off. I contacted my bank and told them my card was abused by someone staying with me or outside my home and that these charges were not authorized by me. It was sorted out fairly quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol:

Step 1: Threaten a site with a chargeback. Put this threat in writing via email.
Step 2: Do a chargeback by lying to your bank and telling them that someone stole your card, this request is also in writing.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit.
Step 5: Uh Oh.