Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 11:29 AM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

no way she's only a 4.5 in the first pic...she's no 8+, but she's not a 4.5 either
Old 08-17-2006, 11:32 AM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

Id hit it..... from behind.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:33 AM

Meh, I dont think that he had the "im superior" attitude at all.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:35 AM

Far be it from me to defend people with attitdues, but, if guys hit on her and she has her pick of men and applies her standards accordingly, good for her. Are you telling me that if you had tons of women hitting on you you wouldn't pick those which had the qualities you desire most?
Old 08-17-2006, 11:38 AM

LOL her blog is pretty funny.

I feel sorry for her tho

EDIT:

OMFG just read this advice she offers for 'low quality' men

Look in the developing world. If you’re literate with a home computer and an internet connection you are very wealthy compared to the rest of the world. Citizenship or legal permanent residency in a rich country makes you more attractive to women in poorer countries. Your value on the dating market is thus much higher there.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:39 AM

The tone of the OP feels oddly bitter.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:39 AM

I would like to fondle her huge firm forehead
Old 08-17-2006, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brien (Bartels): My ex-husband turned gay best friend. We met via the Libertarian Party during the 2000 election campaign. We were both on the hunt for a spouse, discovered that we had a ton in common, and after a speedy courtship we married in January 2001, five weeks after our first date. Our marriage lasted for a little over a year and a half, until Brien finally realized that he was actually (in his words) "GAY GAY GAY". We split up in late 2002 but remain best friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, this explains a lot. She didn't put "must be straight" in her first list of demands, so she gave it an update.

EDIT: from her blog

"Some people seem to think that this post is a bit harsh and/or arrogant. I'm sorry if I've offended you, but I'm also really sick of getting e-mailed several times a week by delusionally hopeful men who read my blog and think because I am *their* dream girl that I'll therefore want them too. Too often they act crushed when I reject them, which I feel bad about, but if they had stopped to consider whether they had as much to offer me as I have to offer them then they might have had more realistic expectations."

Girl Power! FWIW, I don't see this attitude in women very often. One of my exes had a similar attitude, but couldn't figure out why all her bf's dumped her "out of the blue" (including me.) It's because she was a controlling psycho.

ScottieK
Old 08-17-2006, 11:42 AM

Scre it, she might be self obsessed, but best of best of luck to her

I do like the idea of measuring sexual appeal by the response to a personal ad. I partly measure mine by the fact I've never posted a personal ad.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is stupid, the OP didnt make an absurd laundry list of claims stating why every male should be attracted to him. That chick did.

The title of this thread + making fun of what's clearly a bad picture of her makes me want to see who's posting this crap.

I'm sure this could have been a devastating blog post somewhere, but if you post this kind of "I'm superior" thread in OOT, you should expect something other than LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

bison is right.

The main problem is that OP claims this type of thinking is standard for the majority of American women. Typical men realize that very few women carry such a snobbish attitude.

The men that think they do (like OP) are likely goofy looking bastards that are upset they can't get with this woman, even if she looks like what is obvioulsy a bad picture.

I also question OP's motives. He probably tried to get with this woman and she shot him down.