Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Foxwoods Trip Report, most unreal LAG ever seen

I was at foxwoods all day today (Friday). Got there at 10AM and went on the 1/2 NLHE, 2/5 NLHE, 2/4 O8 and 5/10 O8 lists. I sat down at the 2/4 O8 after a 2 hour wait and played only 2 hands and got called for the 1/2 NLHE game. I moved and went up and down like a yo-yo for 6 hours. At that poit I got called for the 5/10 O8 game (I was #20 on the list and took 8 hours to get to my name [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]). I thought a lot about moving because I was figuring at least 6 players would know what they were doing at this table and it has all the regulars. Since the NLHE game didn't go as well as I hoped, I moved.

After 2 hands of play, I notice the player to my right raising and re-raising every street to the river, raising blind every chance and putting stradles up even when it was a Kill pot. However, he was doing this without EVER looking at his hole cards!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] He would only look at them when the betting was done on the turn. I could not believe how sweet this game was going to be.

The LAG player had sat down with $1000 at the table and when I got there he had about $550 left. I proceeded to play mostly against him when I had great starting hands and proceeded to turned my $140 buyin to $700 and he left with $0. This was the sweetest 5/10 O8 game I have ever seen at Foxwoods.

Boy I hope he comes back!!!

Scotty O