FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Will take 200 on Stars for 210 on FTP *DELETED*

Post deleted by Jim Kuhn
Old 11-22-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Will take 200 on Stars for 210 on FTP

[ QUOTE ]
I need 200 on Stars. I am willing to trade for 210 on FTP. I'm making a post here because the p2p thread is locked. Pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklansky doesnt want any trading going on until MH gets back
Old 11-22-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did he make a post to that effect? I assume he did, and then deleted it...would have been much more helpful if he had left it there so everyone would understand what was going on.

The silliness that has transpired over the last few days in that thread shows that:

1) MH works tirelessly to keep that thread going as smoothly as possible for everyone.

2) I really think it has to be on shaky ground. The scammers (and those that are so easily scammed) are ruining it for everyone, and I can't help but think that the Mods and Admins must be getting sick of all the crap. It's a great resource for the 2+2 community, and I'm sure they'll keep it going as long as possible, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised (nor would I blame 2+2 in the least) if all transferring posts in this forum were disallowed at some point. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did he make a post to that effect? I assume he did, and then deleted it...would have been much more helpful if he had left it there so everyone would understand what was going on.

The silliness that has transpired over the last few days in that thread shows that:

1) MH works tirelessly to keep that thread going as smoothly as possible for everyone.

2) I really think it has to be on shaky ground. The scammers (and those that are so easily scammed) are ruining it for everyone, and I can't help but think that the Mods and Admins must be getting sick of all the crap. It's a great resource for the 2+2 community, and I'm sure they'll keep it going as long as possible, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised (nor would I blame 2+2 in the least) if all transferring posts in this forum were disallowed at some point. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

[/ QUOTE ]i agree people like i love poker is messing it up for everyone he is a know scammer trust me he will be banned
Old 11-22-2007, 05:56 PM

As well you are mynameis.

This is such crap and a joke that you people pull over the slightest amount, then continue being allowed on here due to MH's current absence is a joke and will not be tolerated when he comes back. Until then, I think locking it is fine.

Clamper or brandy should be able to help you here Lizard.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:35 PM

I only really do My ftp for Your stars transfers. Send clamper a pm and see if he can help...best of luck with these parasite scammers all around.
Closed Thread