View Poll Results: Who is Teh Funny?
Contestant No 1 7 35.00%
Comic Numero Dos 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: 2p2 DC Happy Hour

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A bit later Professor Ben walks in and everyone instantly recognizes him, although AFAIK no one had ever seen him before. He's pretty good at pool. Especially the part where you taunt the opponent by dancing around the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 important things to note about this.
1. CallmeDonnie misses his shot.
2. Fluffpop couldn't stop glancing over. I don't blame her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed cause I was rusty. Also, you were dancing by the pocket I was shooting at on my first shot of the game after you broke. And you weren't drunk. What's with that?

I realize the next day that I didn't close tab, am pissed realizing I need to get credit card back, am happy when I remember that to start a tab they just swiped card and gave it back to me.

Now the only question is how big will my tab that I never properly closed end up being when I check my credit card?
Old 08-27-2007, 08:23 AM

They probably have some standard policy to run all open tabs with a 20% tip or something. Generosity, ftw
Old 08-27-2007, 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They probably have some standard policy to run all open tabs with a 20% tip or something. Generosity, ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why I remember this, because I barely remember anything else, but I believe there was a sign on the wall that said that all unclosed tabs would be charged an 18% gratuity.

-McGee
Old 08-27-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why I remember this, because I barely remember anything else, but I believe there was a sign on the wall that said that all unclosed tabs would be charged an 18% gratuity.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

You remember b/c you are a nit. Don't prop bet Aces as he pwns at prop bets...bastard took $20 from me on 4 straight flips [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It was a good time on Friday night. I got a little drunk, which was nice, b/c I was sleeping by 12, haha. The opening shot of GM helped the night.

Good meeting everyone - looking forward to the next one.

Cappy
Old 08-27-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

You remember b/c you are a nit. Don't prop bet Aces as he pwns at prop bets...bastard took $20 from me on 4 straight flips [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It was a good time on Friday night. I got a little drunk, which was nice, b/c I was sleeping by 12, haha. The opening shot of GM helped the night.

Good meeting everyone - looking forward to the next one.

Cappy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an idiot - it wasn't with Aces. But someone there is good at flipping and I am apparently not.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:59 AM

Great times friday night... It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Sorry that I left the yellow turban at the cleaners and that I could not make it out to Saint Ex. That night I made it home around 5am, it was a crazy night with a great start at rocketbar.

Of course it was good seeing some of those that I had already known... Cappy, GA, Cincy

Kipin (Kipin's extensive knowledge of the value purchase of the Fosters was very impressive)

Z28, calling me out on my Tyler Durden hating was also impressive

Jeffage, nice of you to put your degenerate gamble on hold for the weekend and make it out... (let me know next time you got to AC).

Some of the many new people I meet Muresan(glad to know you are alive, good stuff), D10, Aces Mcgee, callmedon, vhawk... I am sure I am forgetting some. Surprisingly, everyone seemed to know exactly who I was.

If anyone wants to hit up some DC happy hours or just ball it up sometime let me know.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 AM

Well guys, I'm moving out of DC today, which I celebrated by vomiting on the bar at Reef last night. It was always a pleasure to meet all of you and whatnot. Perhaps someday I'll be back in town for another happy hour.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:30 AM

Have fun out west Cincy.

I completely forgot about my speech about the value of the Foster's oil can. Nice pull Wes.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great times friday night... It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Sorry that I left the yellow turban at the cleaners and that I could not make it out to Saint Ex. That night I made it home around 5am, it was a crazy night with a great start at rocketbar.

Of course it was good seeing some of those that I had already known... Cappy, GA, Cincy

Kipin (Kipin's extensive knowledge of the value purchase of the Fosters was very impressive)

Z28, calling me out on my Tyler Durden hating was also impressive

Jeffage, nice of you to put your degenerate gamble on hold for the weekend and make it out... (let me know next time you got to AC).

Some of the many new people I meet Muresan(glad to know you are alive, good stuff) , D10, Aces Mcgee, callmedon, vhawk... I am sure I am forgetting some. Surprisingly, everyone seemed to know exactly who I was.

If anyone wants to hit up some DC happy hours or just ball it up sometime let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't kill me, I'm like a virus. I've seriously been able to get myself out of every potentially dangerous situation that I've encountered during my wasted wanderings. This discussion has been had at length with my other close friends, and it's something we laugh about all the time. I hope to get to go to another one of these so you guys can see me more subdued (methinks actually eating during the day and avoiding many shots would be a good idea).

Also, to GA-Eff you for saying I can't handle my booze. I took 28 shots on my birthday plus several beers and mixed drinks and still didn't puke. Stayed up boozing for another 3 hours after leaving the bar, so in your face.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously I think half the bar was 2p2. I remember meeting CincyHR, AE6, Jeffage, Wes Mantooth, Cappy, kipin, callmedonnie, and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

[/ QUOTE ]
i've been here in minneapolis all week, so i guess someone must be falsely taking credit for my 2+2 identity. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

glad y'all had fun though

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have heard the name wrong, it was some string of random numbers/letters, or maybe it wasn't but I thought it was, I couldn't hear too well.