Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

Please Please Please

implement an option where you can change your time zone. I hate this US only time. Please also allow to run the software in english and still change the time to a differenz one. Shouldnot be a lot of work to do it and everyone not from the US will love it
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 PM

If I enter two different satellites for the same tournament, what happens if I win both?
Old 11-10-2007, 07:36 PM

Please please please add a 12 hour exclusion option. Super good Karma to FTP if yall make this happen!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I enter two different satellites for the same tournament, what happens if I win both?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you get entered into the tournament you satellited into, and for the second one you just get the buy-in deposited into your account.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you get entered into the tournament you satellited into, and for the second one you just get the buy-in deposited into your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm this to be true. You cannot unregister the first entry and get cash.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:27 PM

Also, how about a daily FT point counter that is both:

- available from the client; it's a pain having to get this information from the website, and

- up to the minute, not lagging play (seemingly by hours in some cases)
Old 11-11-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how about a daily FT point counter that is both:

- available from the client; it's a pain having to get this information from the website, and

- up to the minute, not lagging play (seemingly by hours in some cases)

[/ QUOTE ]
I check quite often to see how many points I've got while I'm playing. Last month, there wasn't that much lag in the updating of points gained for the day in the 'Ironman calendar page' section, usually < 30minutes.

This month though, it seems to be much longer, sometimes several hours like you say. I don't know what it was like before a month or 2 ago though.

So I've started just noting down how many points I have before I start playing, then subtract from my total in the cashier while I'm playing.

Another thing thats probably been suggested, but when you first sit down at a table and you go to add chips, the option is always set to "Other amount" (which happens to be $40 at the $100NL level I play) - It would be nice if it 'remembered' that you clicked 'Table Maximum' in previous sessions so that was the default option when you sat down.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I've started just noting down how many points I have before I start playing, then subtract from my total in the cashier while I'm playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same thing but it's annoying (still getting in the habit of marking down my start points.) FullyTilted's idea is a good one and I hope you incorporate it.

I'm just happy the lobby window isn't popping up all the time now.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 PM

Doug, any chance of adding LCD TVs as opposed to Plasma TVs? I love LCD TVs and would like a 50" added to the store. Or, to your high volume players, could you have something comparable to the concierge service that PokerStars has? I don't have a lot of uses for the items in the store, but wouldn't mind using my points for a 30" monitor or a 50" TV.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:43 PM

Please go back to the old search player feature, where you could search say "player123" and it would show all his tourneys and you would click one and it would bring it right to his stack and table. now its just like Stars and it sucks