Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: high stakes absolute players

It really sucks that they haven't frozen Doubledrag's account while this investigation goes on. There he is donking all the stolen money off to other players, thereby making it nigh impossible for those cheated out of the money to get paid back. [censored] ridiculous.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:42 AM

Have high stakes AP players been forwarding these HH's and claims to AP? If so, what has been the initial response?

Something has to be done about this, true or not. And if what most players have been saying is true, AP has a lot of explaining to do and I want to hear it.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:44 AM

ALL1N please log on aim now or clear out your private messages. Where do you see this happening?

-brad
Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have high stakes AP players been forwarding these HH's and claims to AP? If so, what has been the initial response?

Something has to be done about this, true or not. And if what most players have been saying is true, AP has a lot of explaining to do and I want to hear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called them and apparently they are investigating these players. I just can't believe that Doubledrag's account hasn't been frozen during the investigations though. The chipdumping should have been enough to trigger that.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I called them and apparently they are investigating these players. I just can't believe that Doubledrag's account hasn't been frozen during the investigations though. The chipdumping should have been enough to trigger that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its [censored] AP, worst customer service ever.

Thursday or so I tried to transfer some money(2k) to a UB account.

Went away for the weekend, looked today, it says request canceled and request recieved twice in my cashier. ZERO correspondence from AP as to WHY this happened or even that it did.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:12 AM

vip rep told me the acount was closed and re-opened. Is ap trying to save face here by making this account lose on purpose here.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:41 PM

Is online poker going to crumble? Seriously, if you were a hacker and knew that if you hacked into one of these poker sites you could make millions and if you did it right, it would unknown to anyone that you are cheating. For instance, doubledrag made 300k in a week. Now if cashes waits 3 months changes his name comes and plays agian for a week kills leaves makes another 300k, your looking at 1.2million over a year if he keeps his trend. Guys like steam and gray; lets say they play all the time and make 500k a year that's 2.2million that is being taken away from high stakes nl and limit players on just ap. Steamroller has shown his 500k on the tables once and i'm sure he didn't put all that on there. . I have taken a step back from online poker and have planned a few trips to Vegas instead. Hopefully soon we can be reassured that it's legit to play online.

Has anyone talked to Absolute about how the investigation is going and what actions if any actions would take place if a player was caught cheating in some way?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:12 PM

AP Affiliate Manager responds:

Hi Everyone,

This thread is completely off kilter...

Absolute Poker is certified and rated by the same organizations that monitor other poker rooms. To make accusations that AP is rigged or has a breach in our security is simply not true.

All players are monitored, and the players discussed in these threads have been reviewed and cleared by the security department. It can be assured that there are no security holes where player can hack in the system to view the cards.

If anyone would like to keep commenting on this subject you can contact myself via email at Danielle@chipleader.com. Also, I correspond with QUITE a few affiliates on this forum daily/weekly via email so you will get a response, I would like to clear up any negative thoughts about this program and our brands. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
D

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forum...ng-ap-ub-4.html
Old 09-17-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Everyone,

Absolute Poker is certified and rated by the same organizations that monitor other poker rooms. To make accusations that AP is rigged or has a breach in our security is simply not true.

All players are monitored, and the players discussed in these threads have been reviewed and cleared by the security department. It can be assured that there are no security holes where player can hack in the system to view the cards.

If anyone would like to keep commenting on this subject you can contact myself via email at Danielle@chipleader.com. Also, I correspond with QUITE a few affiliates on this forum daily/weekly via email so you will get a response, I would like to clear up any negative thoughts about this program and our brands. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
D

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I crazy or would this person have no better idea about waht really may go on behind the scenes then you or I?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hi Everyone,

Kindest Regards,
D

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I crazy or would this person have no better idea about waht really may go on behind the scenes then you or I?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my view, plus it's in this person's best interest if his customer's continue to play on AP.