Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 07-13-2006, 04:02 PM

Default New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

This post is to announce a FREE ALPHA TRIAL VERSION of the new Sixth Sense software.

Created by poker players, for poker players - Sixth Sense is the newest, and best TABLE SELECTION tool in existence. Dozens of programs teach you how to play, show you your odds, show you your current opponents stats, etc. But the realm of table selection has taken a back-seat when it comes to enhancement software - UNTIL NOW.

Right off the bat - is it legal?
YES!
Currently, it is widely accepted that as long as you are not sharing databases or hand histories, you are free and clear from any warnings or frozen accounts. Sixth Sense DOES NOT SHARE any database or hand history information whatsoever. We simply provide an up to date, sortable, and customizable list of all of the information that is already listed in the PartyPoker Lobby.

What does it do?
Our Sixth Sense system constantly scans the active tables at PartyPoker and stores the information on our personal server. The Sixth Sense Client then downloads this information, applies the player statistics and information from your personal database, and allows you to sort the tables according to profitability! Our highly-developed Fish Score equation then rates the players and sorts the tables based on which one has the highest accumulative Fish Score. The higher the score, the more profitable the table is for you!

How profitable is it?
More detailed graphs/information on the importance of table selection can be found on our website. In short - If you only chose the top 10% of tables, as opposed to a random selection, your win rate could increase by nearly 100%!

Fish Score?
Ben Ziegler and Myself have analyzed millions upon millions of hand histories, and the result of this analysis is our Fish Score equation. This equation will easily allow you to find the weakest players at any level, and sit right smack next to them.

You can run but you cant hide!
Tired of your favorite fish/buddies hiding themselves from search? With Sixth Sense, no fish is beyond your sight. If they are sitting at a table in our list, you can find them! This ability alone is very +EV.

How can I try it?
Detailed instructions and more program information are on our homepage - http://www.sixthsensepoker.com/ . The current Alpha version only works with Party Poker, and only with NL200-2000 and LHE 5/10-100/200. Future versions will include more levels, more sites, more games.

Remember - The game of poker starts BEFORE YOU EVEN SIT AT THE TABLE. Nomatter how hard you study, or how hard you train, if you are not playing against weak opponents, you will not be anywhere near the winrate you have the potential for. Try Sixth Sense and see for yourself how much table selection makes a difference.

Leave any further questions, comments, suggestions, etc. you have, and I will do my best to answer them.
If, during your sign-up process, you do not receive your password in the email, check your spam filter. Hotmail especially has a problem with blocking our confirmation, so try to use a different email account.

Thanks all, and I hope you enjoy it
-Dan
Old 07-13-2006, 04:32 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

I would really like to try it, but I multi table low limits. Gives us a hollar when you have it ready for low limit tables.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:41 PM

Normally i wont even bother trying a program out if there are no screenshots available.
It really puts me off for some reason.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:03 PM

Here are some screenshots:

http://www.pokermgr.com/wiki/index.p...se_Screenshots
Old 07-13-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Sixth Sense Client then downloads this information, applies the player statistics and information from your personal database

[/ QUOTE ]This sounds ok.

[ QUOTE ]
Fish Score?
Ben Ziegler and Myself have analyzed millions upon millions of hand histories, and the result of this analysis is our Fish Score equation. This equation will easily allow you to find the weakest players at any level, and sit right smack next to them.

[/ QUOTE ]This doesn't. It sounds like PokerEdge. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
-Sam
Old 07-13-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Sixth Sense Client then downloads this information, applies the player statistics and information from your personal database

[/ QUOTE ]This sounds ok.

[ QUOTE ]
Fish Score?

[/ QUOTE ]This doesn't. It sounds like PokerEdge. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Well PokerEdge uses their own database, and that's why it is banned. We simply used these hands to develop the equation.

All fish scoring is done client side. 100% of the statistics you see are derived from your own database.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Normally i wont even bother trying a program out if there are no screenshots available.
It really puts me off for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
In addition to Bens, here's another.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well PokerEdge uses their own database, and that's why it is banned. We simply used these hands to develop the equation.

All fish scoring is done client side. 100% of the statistics you see are derived from your own database.

[/ QUOTE ]Ah! Cool. I agree that this sounds legal.

Can I write my own fish-scoring, if I don't like your method? (Some people like to play against loose opponents, some like tight, some like either as long as they're extreme.)

Do you know how much the software will cost? Since it connects to your servers for the table-lists, are we looking at subscription prices?

Is this only for Party Poker? Only for PokerTracker?
-Sam
Old 07-13-2006, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can I write my own fish-scoring, if I don't like your method? (Some people like to play against loose opponents, some like tight, some like either as long as they're extreme.)

[/ QUOTE ] We have had the idea for an Advanced User area, with more detailed customization available. Though it isnt our first priority, it is definitely on the list of future upgrades
[ QUOTE ]

Do you know how much the software will cost? Since it connects to your servers for the table-lists, are we looking at subscription prices?

[/ QUOTE ]
After we are satisfied, we will advance the project into a registered Beta period, for which we expect to charge 29$. The beta period will be guaranteed to last at least 1 month, and it could extend further, depending on how quickly progress is made. Those who register will have full access to our server during that time.

We arent even sure how advanced the program will be by the time we have a full release, so we do not yet know how much the final version will cost. But it will most likely be on a monthly basis, seeing as we will regularly be doing upgrades and maintaining the server/lists.

[ QUOTE ]

Is this only for Party Poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
At the moment, yes. As soon as we are satisfied with the overall program we will be immediately branching out to other poker sites. This is when Sixth Sense will show its true power.

Thanks for taking the time to inquire [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 06:42 PM

Hi,
Nice idea this software... Too bad i already had it 6 months ago...Your software only tries to do what PokerTableScan already does. And PokerTableScan is already compatible with a lot of poker sites, and has a lot of other features...
Anyway, i hope you can bring something new to the poker community, good luck with your software...
Regards
PTS support