Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

Some skins changed to euro's.
Others stayed with dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a version that works with Prima sites and euro's. It probably won't work with $ anymore on Prima, but if you only use cash games it will suffice untill a newer version is released. It shouldn't have broken any funcionality on other sites, but I haven't tested.

BetPot-v0.2s.rar

I just changed the $ to euro's in the prima functions and I altered the function that extracts the BB amount from the window title.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3) Right clicking brings up the table options. I read through the thread and found out that removing the ~ from rbutton works but now I can't use right click for any other programs while this script is running. Is there a better fix now?

[/ QUOTE ]
What he said.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3) Right clicking brings up the table options. I read through the thread and found out that removing the ~ from rbutton works but now I can't use right click for any other programs while this script is running. Is there a better fix now?

[/ QUOTE ]
What he said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right click on a button such as "call", "fold" or anywhere the options do not pop up - there are actually quite a few places if you click about a bit.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:37 AM

Will test it tonight.

Big thanks.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:31 PM

Hey all, I tried to upgrade my version to the newest one, as the older ones were cracked by stars up date, and there are a few problems I cannot get around.

1) It will not register a bet pre-flop. After the flop is perfect.....actually, even more perfect than before, but PF is all 0'd out.

2) It messes with the active table, so if I run more than one table it will not allow me to move avtion to the table in need of action, it just switches meback to the first table I had opened.

I have not made any changes other than upgrading the client....any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:14 PM

hi disco_stu,

[ QUOTE ]

1) It will not register a bet pre-flop. After the flop is perfect.....actually, even more perfect than before, but PF is all 0'd out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk is messed up... have you edited it at all? If so, post contents please. If not, please try re-downloading.

[ QUOTE ]

2) It messes with the active table, so if I run more than one table it will not allow me to move avtion to the table in need of action, it just switches meback to the first table I had opened.

[/ QUOTE ]

This can not be the doing of BetPot. It does sound like old versions of both autoreloader and planner - if you are using either of those scripts, please update them.

dave.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:50 PM

This is all I have added to the new script, I have not changed anything in the original text, just added this stuff to the top.

;------------ START OF HOTKEY SETUP SECTION --------------------

numpad1::
Fold(getid())
return

numpad2::
Call(getid())
return

numpad3::
RaiseStars(getid())
return

numpad7::
Pot(getid(),"1.75 1.26 1.26 1.26", "", "", 0)
return

numpad8::
Pot(getid(),"100", "", "", 0)
return

numpad6::
Pot(getid(),"1.25 1 1 1", "", "", 0)
return

numpad5::
Pot(getid(),"1 0.82 0.82 0.82", "", "", 0)
return

numpad4::
Pot(getid(),"0.75 0.58 58 0.58", "", "", 0)
return

this is my table setup, there is a little overlap so that I can tell which table is the active one (I still cannot get any of the table highlighters to work, and still no little red GUI for me.....

So If I have action on the top table, it will come forward as active, but when I press numpad1 (fold) it switches me back to the other table and will not complete my action on the active table....I am kinda lost (might have an idea) but thought I would respond too.

Thanks in advance dave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 11:13 PM

I guess it may be to do with empty "" for rounding amount... but if so, it shouldn't work postflop either - so maybe it is to do with empty "" on open_adjust? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Either way, if you have autobet off (the last zero) you son't need these empty "" parameters.

Aslo, that looks like limit stud... Pot functions won't work on limit games...

Also try removing Stars from RaiseStars... or adding Stars to the Fold / Call commands - unless you have a reason for the current setup I'd like to know about [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Please try:

;------------ START OF HOTKEY SETUP SECTION --------------------

numpad1::
Fold(getid())
return

numpad2::
Call(getid())
return

numpad3::
Raise(getid())
return

numpad7::
Pot(getid(),"1.75 1.26 1.26 1.26")
return

numpad8::
Pot(getid(),"100")
return

numpad6::
Pot(getid(),"1.25 1 1 1")
return

numpad5::
Pot(getid(),"1 0.82 0.82 0.82")
return

numpad4::
Pot(getid(),"0.75 0.58 58 0.58")
return
Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 PM

the stud was just to show the table and overlap thing. ("I keep trying to bet the pot in my stud game, but it will not work [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]")

so the way you wrote it out here is what you sugest? I'll givver a try.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:46 PM

so I copied and pasted your settings and now the PF thing is working.....however the active table thing is still happening.

I am not running any other AHK but betpot, so it is not the other ones I use. It's not messed like those were either, those would go crazy and not allow me to use other windows, this just slides me to the other table.....

Q: Do I need the rest of the stuff in the Betpot key setup script for it to work in conjunction with the master script? Can erase all the other settings except the ones you posted above?