Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Best method to kill someone?

[ QUOTE ]
So uhhh..does anyone actually have any insight between which would be better between the two I mentioned?

I do thank the ones who gave actual good ideas, but I was more looking for a way to settle the argument..

[/ QUOTE ]
There is only one way to settle it. Tell your friend to get an icicle and to try to kill you with it. Shoot him. Claim self defense.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So uhhh..does anyone actually have any insight between which would be better between the two I mentioned?

I do thank the ones who gave actual good ideas, but I was more looking for a way to settle the argument..

[/ QUOTE ]
There is only one way to settle it. Tell your friend to get an icicle and to try to kill you with it. Shoot him. Claim self defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have we learned nothing?

Shoot friend. Claim he was trying to stab you with icicle.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 PM

Dare them to eat a whole package of caffeine pills.

I saw a story about someone doing this somewhere and the person actually died, cause caffeine is lethal in real high doses. lol ppl are stupid!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:44 PM

If you have a motive and are known for wanting to kill that person, its better to scrape 5k together and have a professional do it.
If its some random person, id say that you could totaly stab them with gloves on and a new knife in which you didnt not touch wo gloves on. you then stab them and leave the knife there.

After wards use public tranportation such as a bus or cab(so that your vehicle is not corrupted with dna) to a near by pool, take off all the corrupted clothing and place them in a new bag, jump in the pool and stay there for a few minutes. this will pretty much get all dna off your body, as far as the bag goes, you can either take it to a random dumpster, or if you are paranoid you can use thermite or gasoline or whatever to destroy it.

If you know the person and feel like doing the deed yourself there are a few ways to get the job done while maintaining a resonable alibi. first off all it need to be late at night when most of your neighbors are sleeping so they dont see you leave your place.

Now youll have to invade the marks home, there are many ways to go about this but you can figure it out.

now as far as the murder goes, make sure to have a gun availible incase things go wrong, a shotgun is the best since you cannot really trace buck shot to the barrel from which it came, this is why sawed off shotguns are illegal.

shooting should be your last resort, you should instead approach your victim, and hold the gun up to their head while you make them ingest several sleeping pills, i mean like 50 or so, youll have to wait around for about 30 minutes or so which will be scary, but if you keep an eye on them they wont really be able to contact help.

if you dont want to wait around for half an hour waiting for them to commit suicide, then just barrel in their and shoot them once, and make it look like you were trying to rob the place.

gunshots are kinda loud but i have fired guns in my apt on accident before, and later that day my neighbor asked if i had dropped somthing because he has heard a loud noise earlier. so gunshots wile being loud are accuully hard to spot unless you here them ofton.

try to shoot them once, because two loud bangs in the middle of the night is a bit more obvious. it doesnt really matter much becuase odds are the anyone that lives 3 or more houses away will barely hear the sound since you are indoors, and odds are that the few people who could hear it were sleeping, and if they woke up from it they will have no idea what woke them up unless you have to fire another shot.

i could go on and on, but my hands are tired. gl you crazy [censored]
Old 04-17-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gunshots are kinda loud but i have fired guns in my apt on accident before

[/ QUOTE ]

on accident?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gunshots are kinda loud but i have fired guns in my apt on accident before

[/ QUOTE ]

on accident?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's his son's nick name I believe.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:48 PM

haha yeah im still kinda young and stupid. it happend twice in two diff apt buildings lol
once with a 12 gauge shot gun, and once with a regualr 38
Old 04-17-2007, 11:55 PM

Steal a 50caliber rifle, shoot victim from a mile away, clean the rifle then destroy the rifle or throw it in a large body of water, use a rental car so any evidence can't be traced back to you but still clean any areas that may contain evidence like the tires, wheel well, trunk, driver's seat, etc. Also burn all the clothes you were wearing and have a shower.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:15 AM

...since I responded to this post, I will probably have given probable cause to the police for unsolved murders in my area, however it was worth it to tell you how funny I found your post on so many levels.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...since I responded to this post, I will probably have given probable cause to the police for unsolved murders in my area, however it was worth it to tell you how funny I found your post on so many levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes b/c any time an unsolved murder happens, first place the cops check is ant 2+2 connection