Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2006, 02:42 PM

Default 2+2 Hand Swap Signups

It's that time of the week again! To sign up for the bi-weekly swaps, e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with your username and limit you play at.

If you've never reviewed someone's hand history before or never been reviewed yourself, you'll need to complete an inagural review before you're eligible for the general swap.

Please use the e-mail address, don't PM me. Deadline for signups is 9 p.m PST on Tuesday.

By the way, I don't play limit poker anymore. After this next hand swap, I'd like to hand the reigns over to someone else. Disconnected has generously volunteered to help in the past, but I don't think he's playing much limit either. If someone wants to step up to the plate, please e-mail me and let me know. I'm more than happy to go over the procedures and how to run the swap.

-'daz
Old 10-16-2006, 03:45 PM

Default Re: 2+2 Hand Swap Signups

why dont you play limit anymore?
Old 10-16-2006, 04:02 PM

Just want to say thanks to Daz and Disco for their hard work and efforts getting these going; they are tremendously valuable. I'd encourage someone to take on the task as losing these swaps would be terrible to the SSSH community.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:09 PM

I'd be willing to take over but I'd want to change too much and no doubt there'd be a mutiny before too long. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2006, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be willing to take over but I'd want to change too much and no doubt there'd be a mutiny before too long. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in hearing your ideas.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see nothing wrong with change. I certainly changed a fair amount of things since last December when I took over (has it really been that long?) As a general rule I've found that trying new ideas is usually a positive thing. Implement whatever, give it a session or two, see how it goes, then ask for feedback is my advice.

If you're seriously interested in taking over, e-mail me at the SSSHreviews address and we'll talk. That goes for any of the rest of you, too.

(Btw, I'm not playing limit any more, in case you're curious, because I started law school in August and it takes up all my time.)
Old 10-17-2006, 11:39 AM

bump.