Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 08:15 AM

Default Re: the most inappropriate thing you\'ve ever said/heard

madrid, spain, outside the prado... We see a blind couple walking holding hands...

Girl i'm walking with turns to me, "i know i'm going to go to hell for saying this, but i've never actually seen the blind leading the blind."
Old 09-25-2006, 08:54 AM

I was in my highschool biology class and the teacher was asking the German foreign exchange student about Germany.

Teacher: "So do they have Wal-Marts over in Germany?" *forced laugh*
Exchange Student: "Yes, we have a few Wal-Marts, but they are mostly new."
Me, blurting out without thinking: "Are the Wal-Marts in Germany crawling with Mexicans too?"

Embarassment came after realization that 3 kids in the class were Mexican immigrants. Two of which were hot girls. Beat. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Edit: Reactions: Joke was a hit. Teacher, who is a racist, cracks up, class cracks up. One Mexican girl's face turns read, the other lets out a long drawn sigh, Mexican dude cracks up too.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:05 AM

Also, quote from friend while getting drunk.

"Man, [censored] Bill Cosby. Who the [censored] is he to write a book on fatherhood? He can't even keep his own son alive."

The rest of the room was dead silent. I almost choked to death laughing. This happened shortly after the murder of Bill Cosby's son.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-Middle school spanish class my teacher is talking about cities that have the highest hispanic population in the US. She mentions LA, NY and some place else (probably in texas). I comment to the class, "wow NY, howd they make it that far north". Teacher stared me down for what seemed like forever before finally saying that what i said was highly inappropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm still wondering about that. especially in chicago as well, it's cold as hell here AND far from Cali.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:48 PM

At a university kegger i was hanging with some buds and there was this really slutty girl sitting on a couch. One of my buddies says hell give me 5 bucks to ask he how much she charges for a blow job. I say alot of offensive [censored]... a lot... but i almost never do it at other people's expense. In any case, here we are, and I end up sitting next to this chick and talking with her for like 10 minutes... way too long for this to now work well.

So anyways, out of noweher I was just like, so, how much for a blow job... wow... instant regret... i thought she was gonna [censored] kill me right there, and rightfully so really. anyways she goes to get some dudes to kill me and i decide we should probably leave. ill never forget the look on her face.

def not the most offensive thing ive said, but probs one of the meaner ones.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:35 PM

16 and on a road trip to a milwaukee gaming convention with a friend who was a cancer survivor. we stop at whatever cheap hotel on the way. i go to hop in the shower and realize i have no shampoo and there is not any in said hotel. i lean out the door "hey craig you got any sham..." he laughs and rubs his head asking if i was in fact asking him for shampoo
Old 09-26-2006, 05:54 PM

When I was 15, Reggie Miller's insanely hot wife asked me, in front of my parents and my girlfriends extremely religious parents, if I was still a virgin. I found it inappropriate.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:15 PM

In college I lived in a student co-op, which had about 15 buildings around campus.

One time we had a house meeting and a woman from the main office came to talk about security because a girl had been raped the night before in another co-op building.

One of our housemates raised his hand and asked:

"Was it a date-rape or a real rape?"

You gotta understand how PC a UC campus was during the 90's.

Absolutely floored us all.

natedogg
Old 09-26-2006, 09:01 PM

A couple years ago my mom and I were going through a Walmart checkout. As the middle aged cashier was scanning the items she asked my mom, "Would you like to make a donation for the Sick Kids Foundation?" Before my mom could reply I blurt out, "No, we hate sick kids." My mom looks at me with her mouth open, in complete disbelief of what I just said. I got the coldest look from the cashier but my mom and I cracked up laughing.