Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: super awkward situation - what would you do, OOT?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, say the dad walks in as the guy is undoing his son's pants. dad says "what the hell is going on here?", guy says.. oh your son asked me for help. son backs up story. i mean it's totally believable. does it really make sense that a pedophile is gonna be undoing a kid's pants for sexual purposes in the bathroom of a wedding? i mean he knows people are going to be coming in and out. not like they were together in a stall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the best case scenario.

The worst case scenario is as follows:

Drunken dad walks in the bathroom, he immediately flips out and starts beating on you.

"Get off my son you [censored]!!"

Him and his buddies beat you senseless until the police arrive.

He tells the judge he saw you performing oral sex on his son. The kid is too frightened to tell the truth. The DA and dad coach/trick the kid to corroborate with the dads story.

Your friends and family all think you are a monster.

You're sentenced to 15 years in prison. The inmates all know what you did.

"You like little boys do you? I have a couple of boys at home you sick [censored]! Let me show you what it feels like!!"

You get savagely beaten and or raped at least once a week for the next ten years. Nobody cares.

When you get out you have to register as a sex offender. You can't find work. You can barely sustain yourself. The cheapest apartment for rent is next door to a school. You move in and make the 6 O'clock news the next night. You're constantly pestered by the neighbors.

You're out at a local bar one night drinking away your troubles. The kid is there and recognizes you. He doesn't remember anymore what happened in the bathroom that fateful night. He now believes you actually molested him.

He follows you out of the bar that night and when you get close to the trees he hits you over the head with a club, drags you into the woods and trys to castrate you with a dull butter knife, luckily you have a bat .

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 PM

Stand outside and like grab a random guy as a witness, then help the kid
Old 10-09-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, say the dad walks in as the guy is undoing his son's pants. dad says "what the hell is going on here?", guy says.. oh your son asked me for help. son backs up story. i mean it's totally believable. does it really make sense that a pedophile is gonna be undoing a kid's pants for sexual purposes in the bathroom of a wedding? i mean he knows people are going to be coming in and out. not like they were together in a stall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the best case scenario.

The worst case scenario is as follows:

Drunken dad walks in the bathroom, he immediately flips out and starts beating on you.

"Get off my son you [censored]!!"

Him and his buddies beat you senseless until the police arrive.

He tells the judge he saw you performing oral sex on his son. The kid is too frightened to tell the truth. The DA and dad coach/trick the kid to corroborate with the dads story.

Your friends and family all think you are a monster.

You're sentenced to 15 years in prison. The inmates all know what you did.

"You like little boys do you? I have a couple of boys at home you sick [censored]! Let me show you what it feels like!!"

You get savagely beaten and or raped at least once a week for the next ten years. Nobody cares.

When you get out you have to register as a sex offender. You can't find work. You can barely sustain yourself. The cheapest apartment for rent is next door to a school. You move in and make the 6 O'clock news the next night. You're constantly pestered by the neighbors.

You're out at a local bar one night drinking away your troubles. The kid is there and recognizes you. He doesn't remember anymore what happened in the bathroom that fateful night. He now believes you actually molested him.

He follows you out of the bar that night and when you get close to the trees he hits you over the head with a club, drags you into the woods and castrates you with a dull butter knife.

Unfortunately you survive the ordeal and live out the rest of your life with no money, no friends and no balls.

Anybody still help the kid? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahaha i is so sorry for you americans

fear everywhere

you piss your pants too whenever you see a black man? (edit: 90% of criminals shown on COPS are blacks/hispanics even though they dont commit 90% of crimes, the im gonna rape you pic should get one banned imo)

lawyers [censored] your country up pretty good.

well and scared people are easier to control

seriously how can you not help a little kid from pissing his pants. it really makes me shiver

edit 2: a few years ago there was a case of a little boy (~8 years old) being accused of molesting his little sister whle helping her taking a piss in the yard or somewhere. just to emphasize how crazy your country is. and to show that i understand that you are scared of helping a little kid to open his belt. still totally crazy and [censored] up. you are made into heartless mother- [censored]
Old 10-09-2007, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahaha i is so sorry for you americans

fear everywhere

you piss your pants too whenever you see a black man?

lawyers [censored] your country up pretty good.

well and scared people are easier to control

seriously how can you not help a little kid from pissing his pants. it really makes me shiver

[/ QUOTE ]

It's absurd, and I know it's absurd but as a case in point I was taking care of family friends kids, with my nephew. And the little girl apparently told her parents that I kissed her and felt her up. She was like six, the mother wanted to kill me, thank god the father knew me better.

Apparently the girl had seen some romance movie and decided to reenact it in a story.

So yea, I'm a bit paranoid, that's different from fear, it's cya.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hear both sides really.. i mean i hear the "don't want to get in trouble" angle. but also, come on. this isn't an episode of curb your enthusiasm.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, that is exactly the first thing I thought of.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-B3oC6yWY0A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-B3oC6yWY0A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 10-08-2007, 06:47 PM

not a chance "sorry little man, you're gonna have to find your dad or guardian to help you out with that one"

then if i saw dad "hey you might want to have a talk with junior here"
Old 10-08-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not a chance "sorry little man, you're gonna have to find your dad or guardian to help you out with that one"

then if i saw dad "hey you might want to have a talk with junior here"

[/ QUOTE ]

this ws going to be my answer, the kid shouldnt be asking strangers to do stuff like that
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM

piss yourself so the kid wont feel embarrassed when he pisses himself.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:26 PM

help the kid
Old 10-08-2007, 07:29 PM

i wouldn't aim for him, but i see no problem in undoing his belt.