Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2006, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Accept or decline

wow, thats crazy all your sites shut down already!!!

If you decline the TOS, they will close your account and cash you out. Its not a trap to keep your money.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:57 PM

so if I accept, the chance that they trap my money (using the excuse that i accepted the TOS where they stated that they have the right to do so, since i involved in illeagal transactions) is pretty low, right?
Old 10-03-2006, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so if I accept, the chance that they trap my money (using the excuse that i accepted the TOS where they stated that they have the right to do so, since i involved in illeagal transactions) is pretty low, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hit Accept yesterday and an EFT hit my bank account today, as well as a withdrawal from Absolute into my Neteller account.

WTF else are we supposed to do? C'mon people, chill out.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If ur worried, pull it. Get it in a bank

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to "bank" thru Neteller (if there's no problem) as I can withdraw $ via ATM and not have to cash checks (no paper trail).
Old 10-03-2006, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Neteller up. New Terms of Service

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Use InstaCash to fund, get a check payout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the interest on instacash? 8%?
Are there any sites that will pay this for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Stars will. Just deposit through their software and select Neteller -> InstaCash.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:29 PM

The only means I currently have to move money around online, especially from PartyPoker to the site I will go with (not sure yet) when Party shuts down is Neteller. Even worse, is that I am a Maryland resident, which Neteller won't accept deposits from. I have made deposits into the account in years, only transfers from Party to Neteller to my bank account, and have had no problems with it. I currently transferred all my money to my bank account from Party and transfered just 10K to my Neteller.

Should I really be concerned with my 10K in Neteller at the moment? With the possible difficulty of getting money back online, I want to keep some online to continue playing poker. Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Old 10-03-2006, 10:30 PM

I currently Have money in route from Pstars to Neteller. It seems to be taking a long time (going on 3 days now). Im not too scared though because I think its because sooooo many people are prolly cashin out right now. My question is should I do an EFT after I get my money on Neteller or should I just get a check???

What r u guys doin?
Old 10-03-2006, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only means I currently have to move money around online, especially from PartyPoker to the site I will go with (not sure yet) when Party shuts down is Neteller. Even worse, is that I am a Maryland resident, which Neteller won't accept deposits from. I have made deposits into the account in years, only transfers from Party to Neteller to my bank account, and have had no problems with it. I currently transferred all my money to my bank account from Party and transfered just 10K to my Neteller.

Should I really be concerned with my 10K in Neteller at the moment? With the possible difficulty of getting money back online, I want to keep some online to continue playing poker. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you I would take like 75% of that 10k, that way if you get screwed it wont be as drastic of a hit, and you still could have money to move around and play online poker like the good old days
Old 10-03-2006, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I currently Have money in route from Pstars to Neteller. It seems to be taking a long time (going on 3 days now). Im not too scared though because I think its because sooooo many people are prolly cashin out right now. My question is should I do an EFT after I get my money on Neteller or should I just get a check???

What r u guys doin?

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the good of a check over an EFT?
Old 10-03-2006, 10:41 PM

Yeah, but that barely gets me started playing again. I normally play 10/20 NL with a 2K buyin, so that would pretty much be my whole stack! 75% is basically what I did. I transfered 30K to my bank account and 10K to Neteller.

Any suggestions on where to keep my money online for a while that is safe until this thing shakes out? One that will also be easy to transfer back to a poker site in the future as well.