Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention that it has been shown that cell phones can work as high as 50K feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

In 2001?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup
Old 08-22-2007, 10:50 PM

C,

Also, I did read this entire thread before posting as is my MO always. "Grunching" in non-strat threads is a poster's way of saying "hey I really don't care what you all have to say but here's my opinion". I also realize that is going to be tougher in a forum like this where people are more verbose. Anyway, you didn't address the flight 93 thing so I'm looking forward to that.

Hey, thoughts on the conspiracy theory linked in this awesome thread of mine about DIA? God I hate myself for this, but there is a lot of creepy stuff in that linked site that does make you wonder.

And I know this is probably taking this thread in an unwelcome direction but we're a gentle bunch: it always bugged me that Bush bore so much responsibility and blame in the media, and Clinton seemed to get off scot free when it was on his watch that all of this developed. I'm pretty politically indifferent though but I tended to have an anti-Clinton chip on my shoulder so I may be projecting that. Sorry of this is too o/t.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should go back to that day:

I was working in downtown Cleveland. The towers were on the Jumbo-Tron at Playhouse Square. The entire city stopped. I was a bike-messenger. As I was going from office to office, people were watching television. NO ONE was working. The entire Square was filled with people. The cars on the streets were stopped.

Why bother with the above?

I am trying illustrate how profoundly emotional that day was. Everyone had a frightened look in their eye. Watching people jump out of a building on a 100 foot television is a silencing experience. I never seen eyes in people face look that way they did that day.

We all went home early. The entirety of downtown was evacuated.

The immediate after-math was denial. No one believed that this could happen on our soil. We didn't have the information about how the CIA and FBI didn't communicate back then. We had no idea that the CIA was a political mess. Everyone thought it was insane that four planes could crash because some dudes had a box-cutter.

No one I knew thought anything added up. But maybe it is all denial on our part.

But there is some things to consider.

Bush was the lowest rated president in history at that point, and he was only a few months in his presidency. Even in September 2001, he was suffering the back-lash from the election fraud.

So, as one of my buddies pointed out. "How do you make people like someone they hate? Find someone to hate more."

Right after that day, everything was restricted. Security guards that knew be by name were all of a sudden frightened of me. Screaming and yelling, chasing me down as I went to the elevators. "Whats in your bag? Why do you have a radio?"

"Dude, settle down, you've seen me everyday for the past three years."

Shortly after, I was in Key West. At the port where the tourist ended their journey, there were guards with machine guns walking around.

Bush then needed to go to war, and created the code color system. Every time a dispute arose, the color went to higher alert. Getting heat for cutting down trees in Alaska, give'em a code orange.

Everything did change after that day, and two things were always going on.

The seeds of these conspiracies started because of the contradictions and dualities.

For example, how did they know Osama bin Laden was ivolved the very next day?

I always did question it, but I haven't been convinced it is an out-right conspiracy.

However, if you would ask me if I think Bush would stop the attacks from happening if he knew about it? I don't think he would. Why was he in Texas that morning anyways, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, lets not forget that our economy was going to [censored], and pretty much went to [censored] after 9/11. History has proven that war can make weak presidents strong, and can create jobs and motivate us as americans to take pride in ourselves and fight for our rights. So we went to Afghanistan and liberated it w/e, Osama got away. At this point in time Osama`s name was pretty much everywhere, especially when it became public that we have not captured him and he allegedly slipped into Pakistan. I believe that as long as Bush is in power we are not going to catch him. The Bush and Bin Laden families go way way way back, trust me they were never interested in catching Bin Laden. Bin Laden and his family are worth a lot, also dont forget that Saudi Arabia is a major player in Americas economy. The Bush family and Saudi`s mise well be family. Anyway let me get back to my point, we werent after Osama, but we cant just quit and let him get away we need a diversion. All of a sudden there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Saddamm Hussein is planning to use them. How the [censored] do we go from chasing down the alleged mastermind behind 9/11 to go after Saddamm Hussein? Please I so want to know more details on this.

That color code system is just a beginning of what the great patriot act would poop on us. Some people may not take these theories seriously, but that does not matter, as long as u read them and judge for yourself after seeing [censored] from a different view is what really matters. The patriot act is 100% real and is destroying our freedoms.

There is no way Bush would of stopped the attacks, even if he wanted to he did not have the power to stop such a massively staged plan. I keep repeating this but it is important, There were a lot of people connected to the Bush family that made a [censored] load of money after those towers fell.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way Bush would of stopped the attacks, even if he wanted to he did not have the power to stop such a massively staged plan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Although you lose me earlier by ranting instead of presenting fact (long but not inaccurate synopsis about the economy, creating a very Orwellian outside enemy to distract from local woes, etc.), I completely disconnect when I read this. How could he not have the power to stop this? And what I mean is, in your OP you said it was an inside job. Are you saying that certain nefarious sources are like "LOLZ we're gunna take down the WTC Dubya and there's nothing you can do about it" and he's like "WTF, well OK whatever, later on brahs"?

Also, still waiting on the flight 93 thing, and am genuinely interested on your take about the DIA stuff.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is no way Bush would of stopped the attacks, even if he wanted to he did not have the power to stop such a massively staged plan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Although you lose me earlier by ranting instead of presenting fact (long but not inaccurate synopsis about the economy, creating a very Orwellian outside enemy to distract from local woes, etc.), I completely disconnect when I read this. How could he not have the power to stop this? And what I mean is, in your OP you said it was an inside job. Are you saying that certain nefarious sources are like "LOLZ we're gunna take down the WTC Dubya and there's nothing you can do about it" and he's like "WTF, well OK whatever, later on brahs"?

Also, still waiting on the flight 93 thing, and am genuinely interested on your take about the DIA stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

What im saying is that Bush is a member of Skull & Bones, (New World Order, Illumanati) 9/11 is just the start towards making Americans be very afraid, that way congress could sign [censored] like the patriot act and start turning America into a police state (Think V for Vendetta) Bush was helped into power by the nwo. I pretty much look at Bush as a puppet, but he is still the person who can put things into motion. I will elaborate more tommorrow as I feel that this response is subpar.

I made a post earlier about flight93 and do u mean CIA stuff?
Old 08-23-2007, 01:21 AM

I can't believe I read the whole thing.

First thing is first -- videos and websites created by other conspiracy theorists that don't have direct proof, just more innuendo and and loaded questions, are not substantial proof. You keep saying that you have sources and facts and keep linking to videos that have no sources or facts. This is a huge reason why it's so easy to punch holes in conspiracy theories. It's like playing post-office -- no one has a source or facts, and when pressed, the argument is immediately crushed under investigation.

Secondly, and most importantly - each one of the "facts" you've presented has been shredded already by science or record. The military stuff, Bush's ratings, workers and guard dogs missing, Flight 93, the structural stuff -- all that's left is innuendo "Bush didn't stop it", "How did everyone know to say Bin Laden?", "Blood for oil", "war machine". Innuendo is fun for social groups and old women, but it should never be part of a serious debate.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, and most importantly - each one of the "facts" you've presented has been shredded already by science or record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok u have your beliefs and that is fine, but how do u know that the facts u believe are the 100% truth? I am not alone in looking into these things. U really should check out www.911timeline.net since a lot of the stuff I have said can be backed up by reading through this comprehensive list of articles from ACTUAL newspapers.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be spending a big chunk of my week debunking nonsense in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I typed that sentence, I had no idea what a bottomless well was waiting for me.

I was hoping that I might bring rationality to the irrational, but debunking a paranoid's belief doesn't show him that his logic may be faulty. Instead he points to the rest of his irrational beliefs, and confuses my lack of interest in debunking everything that comes out of his mouth for my inability to do so.

I've got better things to do than battle a Hydra. You conspiracy buffs, go forth, and believe whatever you want.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be spending a big chunk of my week debunking nonsense in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I typed that sentence, I had no idea what a bottomless well was waiting for me.

I was hoping that I might bring rationality to the irrational, but debunking a paranoid's belief doesn't show him that his logic may be faulty. Instead he points to the rest of his irrational beliefs, and confuses my lack of interest in debunking everything that comes out of his mouth for my inability to do so.

I've got better things to do than battle a Hydra. You conspiracy buffs, go forth, and believe whatever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow exactly what did I do to make u feel this way? I had answered your first post, with a conspiracy theory. Maybe I have not made it clear enough that these will always be theories and what is in the official 9/11 report goes down in history as the truth. That doesnt mean we cant look at [censored] from a different perspective, and just because u dont agree with that perspective at all it is only 100% faulty through your view. If I somehow angered u and made u feel like I was putting u down, I am sorry, as this was not my intent. U gave me a story from a certain perspective, I gave u the same story from a certain perspective. My intent is not to make anyone believe me, I just want to talk about certain events that occured before,during, and after 9/11. It so happens that there is a lot of information out there on this subject and a lot of different views and opinions. I cannot believe u would take such an immature stance on this, from your 3 posts u seemed like u really wanted to help form a good idea on what really went down. Which is what I really want to see happen (reread my OP)
Old 08-23-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow exactly what did I do to make u feel this way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely nothing. Don't take it personally.

I thought I could convince a few people who considered the conspiracy side of things, to reconsider. As the thread progressed, I saw how dug in many people are to their position, and that I had vastly underestimated how much misinformation is floating around out there.

It would be a full time job to try to address everyone's pet factoid, point by point--and I'm just not interested enough to do all the work that would be involved in that.

Finally, I have been remiss to have gone this deep into your thread without also adding my compliments to your avatar. It's beautiful.