Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Bryan Micon Rolled for 12k by O-town singer\'s buddy

[ QUOTE ]
1) Ty to the guy that sent me the dude that is the LA guy's assistant.. actually broke the case

2) this guy is comedy gold. Obv listen to the phone calls

3) this guy has scammed tons of ppl, including some of the LA elite, so this may get really really big soon...

stay tuned, obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol micon really stepping it up with the more recent calls...
"this is the internet..listen this is SRS BUSINESS"
Old 09-27-2007, 11:25 AM

did the pokerdeposit website get taken down?

The links no longer work.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did the pokerdeposit website get taken down?

The links no longer work.

[/ QUOTE ]

working for me, just go to the first page of the thread at nwp and he has all the calls listed with working links
Old 09-27-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, I think you guys gotta realize that Justin Smith or what ever his name is is one of about 100 people who do this for a living in Vegas (male and female) the only diffenrence between Smith and a prostitute is that Mr Smith got to bang Micon rather than the usual way around.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-27-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

With this guy, it seems like he's actually gonna try and pay, but there's good and bad news to that. To me the good news does not come close to fading the bad news. The good news is that you might get your 12 dimes back. The bad news is now you have a mortal enemy in this town who knows a lot of people.

You guys are supposed to be good poker players so you should have thought about what the bets would look like on the turn and river of this situation. This guy pobably takes care of everyone at Scores and Red Rock so rpobably not a good idea to go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

gimme a break, even the lowest of the low dislike and are wary of professional con artists. there isn't anyone who's going to side with this scumbag especially not some random doorman who got slipped a $20

this guy had no intentions of paying. if you aren't capable of seeing that then it's clear you have misread the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:51 PM

wow halfpoint, nice posts...more stories plz
Old 09-27-2007, 09:56 PM

Are you referring to me? If so, glad it helped.

I hear lots of people are after him.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:04 PM

Um, Halfpoint, I don't know if you read the whole story, but I didn't get cheated out of any money.

My only involvement was appearing in Micon's video when Justin was attempting (and failing) to scam ME out of $10k.

I've given Micon some advice about the situation, but other than that, I'm not really involved. I wasn't scammed, and I'm not currently involved in the campaign of harassment against the guy.

BTW, the Youtube video was made by a neverwinpoker user whom none of us have met. I can assure you that Micon (or any other admin on the site) couldn't identify the guy even if a gun was put to his head.

There is an incorrect assumption that Micon is directing all of the harassment against Smith. He's not. Basically, Micon put the story out there, and a bunch of degenerates are attacking Justin on their own, out of pure hatred of scammers in general.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

With this guy, it seems like he's actually gonna try and pay, but there's good and bad news to that. To me the good news does not come close to fading the bad news. The good news is that you might get your 12 dimes back. The bad news is now you have a mortal enemy in this town who knows a lot of people.

You guys are supposed to be good poker players so you should have thought about what the bets would look like on the turn and river of this situation. This guy pobably takes care of everyone at Scores and Red Rock so rpobably not a good idea to go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

gimme a break, even the lowest of the low dislike and are wary of professional con artists. there isn't anyone who's going to side with this scumbag especially not some random doorman who got slipped a $20

this guy had no intentions of paying. if you aren't capable of seeing that then it's clear you have misread the whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing that is clear is that you have never lived in Vegas before. This guy doesnt go around town handing out $20 bills with a "CONMAN" T shirt on.

If he was ballin ike Micon describes, that definitely means that he was a $100 tipper. These club employees make their living off of people who hand out money like this. Dont be so naive to think that thay would turn on people who put food on their table. Ive seen people throw their friends under the bus for $100 out here, so dont speak so confidently on a subject you know absolutely nothing about.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um, Halfpoint, I don't know if you read the whole story, but I didn't get cheated out of any money.

My only involvement was appearing in Micon's video when Justin was attempting (and failing) to scam ME out of $10k.

I've given Micon some advice about the situation, but other than that, I'm not really involved. I wasn't scammed, and I'm not currently involved in the campaign of harassment against the guy.

BTW, the Youtube video was made by a neverwinpoker user whom none of us have met. I can assure you that Micon (or any other admin on the site) couldn't identify the guy even if a gun was put to his head.

There is an incorrect assumption that Micon is directing all of the harassment against Smith. He's not. Basically, Micon put the story out there, and a bunch of degenerates are attacking Justin on their own, out of pure hatred of scammers in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr druff, if Micon is your friend and he is now busted and not working, tha=en I assume money will be coming out of your pocket to put Micon in whatever game or tourney to help him get started again, so this affects you too. At least this is what happens when one of my friends goes bust.