FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: ??????
Dom Perignon 31 25.20%
Cristal 43 34.96%
BASTARD 49 39.84%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: So I had a date today

God, if this level was set up by putting the goofyballer av, this really is brilliant.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God, if this level was set up by putting the goofyballer av, this really is brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i can confirm the set up. he was talking to me about it before.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:53 PM

Am I in the 90 or 10% 'cause I thought it was a joke, but everyone else seemed to take it seriously.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rape her

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason i almost fell of my chair laughing when reading this with the trippy happy panda dancing on the left of the screen.

To OP, you seem like a sympathetic fellow and i dont think you did any real wrong during the date despite what a lot of other posters have said.
It sucks she said what she said though but that happens. Oddly with women that doesn't mean they can't pull a 180 later on, they are weird like that [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] .
I can advice you to deal with the matter as graciously as you can from this point on. Be a man and decide how you want to deal with the matter, not pain yourself with what you think she would like to see you do.
Lot of guys deal very poorly with women after they got somewhat put on a distance and are left not sleeping several weeks later when they got shot down permanently for their ackward behaviour (by either being over the top distant or over the top begging for attention).
Just make sure not to be that guy, by staying true to yourself and staying dignified. That way youll never find yourself truly dissapointed later on no matter what the outcome.

hope this helps and gl,

[/ QUOTE ]

real replies lol
Old 08-06-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rape her

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason i almost fell of my chair laughing when reading this with the trippy happy panda dancing on the left of the screen.

To OP, you seem like a sympathetic fellow and i dont think you did any real wrong during the date despite what a lot of other posters have said.
It sucks she said what she said though but that happens. Oddly with women that doesn't mean they can't pull a 180 later on, they are weird like that [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] .
I can advice you to deal with the matter as graciously as you can from this point on. Be a man and decide how you want to deal with the matter, not pain yourself with what you think she would like to see you do.
Lot of guys deal very poorly with women after they got somewhat put on a distance and are left not sleeping several weeks later when they got shot down permanently for their ackward behaviour (by either being over the top distant or over the top begging for attention).
Just make sure not to be that guy, by staying true to yourself and staying dignified. That way youll never find yourself truly dissapointed later on no matter what the outcome.

hope this helps and gl,

[/ QUOTE ]

real replies lol

[/ QUOTE ]

dude if you're not a BBVregular and dont even know this goofywhatshisname like me how on earth could you know this was a level...?

However, that doesn't mean i don't feel embarrassed because of this and am on the virge of killing myself...thanks a billion drizzle you [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]