Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 07:58 PM

Default BEAT: Missin EricW

Alright so Eric's been absent from the forums for many moons now, and I hope that BBV4L can fill this thread with encouragement for him to return and make his long awaited 3,000th post.

Here's a story that happened to me a while back, I believe I already described the experience to Eric in one of our im chats, but anyway, maybe some people will have useful input that I can implement in future social situations. Just keep in mind that I'm only trying to learn about humans.

So it was late on a Thursday night and I was at the office finishing up some paper work I didn't get to during normal business hours. It was way past my dinner time and my tummy was rumbling so I decided I'd go grab a quick bite at this late night diner down the block from where I work.

Well I get there and the waitress tells me there are no booths available (I always sit at booths, otherwise I just feel uncomfortable the whole meal) so I make a small concession and agree to eat at the counter.

Alright so fast forward a few minutes and my meal is being brought to me by this cute blonde waitress. She looks to be in her early to middle twenties, very nice and perky looking breasts, and an extremely shapely lower body (so a 4.5 out of 10 on the OOT scale). Anyway she puts down my food and I try to think of something clever to say but all I manage is a meek 'yes please' when she asks if I want some ketchup.

She brings me a bottle of Heinz and as she's walking away the guy sitting next to me, he sort of reminded me of John Goodman from back when he was on Roseanne, he turns towards me and catches me checking out the waitress' backside. He chuckles a little and says to me "yeah, that's some kinda ass hah. Could bounce a quarter offa that thing." Well I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to reply in this situation, I feel a little bit embarrassed being caught staring but I don't want to be impolite so I look in the direction of the other tables, point out a nice looking waiter and say "yeah and look at him, such a cute butt too!"

Well let me tell you that was obvsly not what he wanted to hear because he immediately got up, paid his tab and left. So my question is what am I supposed to do in these types of situations with strangers, I feel so lost in even the most basic of human interactions. Please help me BBV4L or I will be doomed to live the rest of my life as lonely and unloved as I am now.

PS: Do you think I have a shot with that waitress, I could maybe slip her my number when she gives me my bill next time?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: BEAT: Missin EricW

a simple nod is ok in this situation, and no chance with the waitress.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:09 PM

The thing I miss the most about EricW is how he would sneak into my bedroom every night and touch my penis. I really miss that guy.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:21 PM

nice drizzle, very nice
Old 07-30-2007, 08:22 PM

i believe i just got ericWrolled
Old 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM

A+
Old 07-30-2007, 08:32 PM

Falloutgirl = EricW