Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 08:09 AM

Default Ok Poker.... you win

I started rebuilding my BR at the beginning of January after taking months off following the demise of Party for US players. I was determined to work harder than I ever had to rebuild, and managed to get in 150k hands in January. The first 105k hands went very well, I was earning steadily and played within my br. I eventually built my way up until I was able to comfortably play 5/10 6m lhe. It started fine, and then all came crashing down on my head. after 65k hands of consistent abuse I feel deflated, defeated and utterly lost.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Ok Poker.... you win

Wtf is this? You're up 1000 BBs and complaining? If I ever run into you I am gonna take all the skalnsky books I own and smash them over your skull until you bleed money, then I will take said money and paay ridiculous western union fees to deposit it all on online. Good DAY sir.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wtf is this? You're up 1000 BBs and complaining? If I ever run into you I am gonna take all the skalnsky books I own and smash them over your skull until you bleed money, then I will take said money and paay ridiculous western union fees to deposit it all on online. Good DAY sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

ysscky
Old 02-07-2007, 09:00 AM

Knobjockey.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ysscky

[/ QUOTE ]

How could you say something so heartless and mean? Do you have no compassion for your fellow human beings? I am completely disgusted right now.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:17 AM

Im on the worst downswing of my life over 65k+ hands and the first response I get is this garbage from some douche bag.... these forums make me sick sometimes
Old 02-07-2007, 09:23 AM

die plzthx
Old 02-07-2007, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im on the worst downswing of my life over 65k+ hands and the first response I get is this garbage from some douche bag.... these forums make me sick sometimes

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO.

How's this:

Poor baby. You rule. Really. You are so unlucky and so generally fab. Your skills are unappreciated and people should stop being so mean to you. Someday your luminescent wonderfulness will be fully understood and all will bow down before you. Books will be written and songs sung in your praise. Women will adore you and men envy you. Beatification will be mooted at the Vatican.

Is that better?

Sincerely, your #1 fan,

Chomp
Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 AM

Yeah what was I thinking. Why would I think for a second people on these forums would be anything other than complete jerkoffs. I forgot that its just a big contest to see who can be the wittiest possible douche bag. And I'm sure this post will do nothing but encourage some more people to come up with some clever response aimed at being even more of a jerk. I clearly was mistaken posting in hopes of somehow feeling better about this rough period. Seriously, none of you will care since this is apparently what you enjoy, but the tone of the vast majority of the people here is really unbelievable to me. Lets see who will next be able to add an inch onto their Epeen by taking a shot at me. YOur status amongst the [censored] will certainly rise