Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2006, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Neteller Debit card

[ QUOTE ]
One question i do have. Why havent they started using 'chip and pin' and how come there is no name/exp date so its virtually impossible to find a shop that'll take it. At least here in the UK anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got an email today saying they were updating "security features" on the card, and would redistribute in September. Maybe these updates will fill these holes, maybe not.
Old 07-15-2006, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One question i do have. Why havent they started using 'chip and pin' and how come there is no name/exp date so its virtually impossible to find a shop that'll take it. At least here in the UK anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got an email today saying they were updating "security features" on the card, and would redistribute in September. Maybe these updates will fill these holes, maybe not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can people use the card now?
Old 07-15-2006, 01:41 AM

yes.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:25 AM

I'm having huge troubles at the moment with my card.
I requested my card a very long time ago but never used it. Next week I'm going to vegas and I want to start using it. But I forgot my PIN. Calling support did not help me much. Chatting with live support did not help me much. E-mailing them is such a pain. They're almost at the same level as party. They never include the history of the e-mail and I've exlained the same thing already 3 times!

They do not change PIN codes, I need to request a new one, and cancelling the old one cost $2 and requesting a new one cost $3. I'm leaving next week so I need it asap. So I need to pay another $20 to get it by express delivery...

But I'm still not done with support. They don't seem to understand. I get the same question over and over again. They're just sending me the template answer of how do I get a new card.

This has been going back and forth for almost a week. So I decided to go get cash money. I never realised that dollar bills are all the same size. That's so confusing. I took 3K and it's a huge pack of bills! No wonder they use big suitcases in movies. Imagine you want to play the WSOP and pay it cash. But you're also a highroller and you want to play the big tables. How the hell do you get you money over there? I need to buy a separate bag just to carry the money and this is just 3K.

I hope they get my netller fixed or else I'll be needing a bigger bag.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:34 AM

"They do not change PIN codes, I need to request a new one"

Really?!?

I assumed you could change them at an ATM like any other 'bank' card?