Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2006, 10:06 PM

Default What are you gonna be for halloween?

Well the holiday is approaching quickly, so post your ideas if you happen to have any now...
Old 09-21-2006, 10:08 PM

Default Re: What are you gonna be for halloween?

Old 09-23-2006, 09:55 AM
 is offline

Christopher Walken / Deerhunter
Old 09-24-2006, 03:55 AM

You guys are picking weird [censored]. If you were going to a 'typical' party, no one would know wtf you are trying to be. Then you would have to try and explain your costume for 10 minutes while everyone moves on to Big Bird.

Your favorite little underground movie hero = bad idea. Something stupid, corny, or currently popular = good idea.

EX: SoaP, Flava, Steve Irwin = good. Katamari Damacy, Entourage (just because going as 'normal' isn't a costume), and *insert some old movie not released in theaters* = bad.

BTW, to that post with a yellow costume: everyone will think you are Uma. Unless your parties consist of the same small group of asian friends that went to the theater with you. Nunchucks and a hair-do aren't going to inform people of a movie they've never seen. Everyone's seen the posters of Kill Bill, no one else will know "Game of Death." The only thing small movie costumes gain, is the nerdy kids who will cling on to you. Chicks won't give a [censored].
Old 09-24-2006, 05:07 AM

Heh here's mine last year.. Well I didn't carry the axe with me obv, but since I was ripped i had the mellow voice down perrrfect. Had real paint too; gave out tree and bush tattoos. God bless.

every bush needs a little friend

This year, I dunno, I'm thinkin Hunter Thompson in FaL.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:10 AM

I'm going to be an emo.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are picking weird [censored]. If you were going to a 'typical' party, no one would know wtf you are trying to be. Then you would have to try and explain your costume for 10 minutes while everyone moves on to Big Bird.

Your favorite little underground movie hero = bad idea. Something stupid, corny, or currently popular = good idea.

EX: SoaP, Flava, Steve Irwin = good. Katamari Damacy, Entourage (just because going as 'normal' isn't a costume), and *insert some old movie not released in theaters* = bad.

BTW, to that post with a yellow costume: everyone will think you are Uma. Unless your parties consist of the same small group of asian friends that went to the theater with you. Nunchucks and a hair-do aren't going to inform people of a movie they've never seen. Everyone's seen the posters of Kill Bill, no one else will know "Game of Death." The only thing small movie costumes gain, is the nerdy kids who will cling on to you. Chicks won't give a [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100%. I read the 'entourage' idea and wanted to kick their ass.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree. Tragically, I didn't realize this the year I went covered in Tampax pads spray-painted blue, as Picasso's Blue Period.

Still a funny costume, though.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tragically, I didn't realize this the year I went covered in Tampax pads spray-painted blue, as Picasso's Blue Period.

[/ QUOTE ]
A guy in my frat in college went in an all-red jumpsuit with a bicycle tire strapped to his back. He was the menstrual cycle (he may have had a note pinned to his chest with "menstrual" on it, can't really remember).
Old 09-21-2006, 10:08 PM